GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Engine Speed Max 4000 rpm

Sorry for the late reply, but for me it was because of low engine coolant
  2. F

Help on identifying coolant hose

Hey guys, does anyone know the part number or the name of these hoses? I tried looking up coolant hoses, but none of them seemed similar to these. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  3. F

Opinions on Bronze wheels on Silver GTI

Hey everyone, just wanted some opinions on bronze Konig hypergrams on my silver gti. Does anyone have pics of this set up or should I just be safe and go with the grays? Thanks!
  4. F

Replacing thermostat unit

Does anybody know how to replace a thermostat unit on our Mk7? Any info would be helpful
  5. F

Needs Help

Can anybody help me or provide information on how to change the thermostat unit on our Mk 7s? I'm out of warranty and most shops around me are asking alot. I'm in the Riverside area and any help would be appreciated.
  6. F

Engine Speed Max 4000 rpm

Hey everybody, I was trying to search this, but I couldn't find any information for MK7's. Has anyone ran into this issue on their GTI's? The epc would come on, but after I shut off the car and turn it on it disappeared. It's happened about 5 times now in the last couple of days. Any information...
  7. F

Selling single Austin Wheel!!!

Good evening! I am selling one used oem austin wheel. When I got it, I intended to use it as a full spare. Now its just sitting in my garage taking up space. I'm selling it for $120 and I prefer local pick up for now. I'm located in the Riverside area, but I'm willing to meet half way. If you...