GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

2019 GTI S DSG - Mint (36k miles)

Located in the Portland, Oregon area. 97023 specifically. Asking $19,999. You won't find a nicer GTI. I'm the most OCD car guy you'll ever meet. Garaged and all maintenance performed. Why do I buy my cars new? So I know they've never been poorly broken in, or driven hard when the engine isn't...
  2. G

Stratified & EQT data logs

I got bored a while back and decided to order and try out the EQT Stage 2 91/92 ECU tune. I've been driving around a custom tune from Stratified and love it. I did this purely out of boredom and just for fun. Been driving the EQT tune for over a week now, can't say that I feel much of a...
  3. G

Did DSG Adaptation w/Access Port...now error codes

I was getting a slightly rough 3-4 shift occasionally (Nothing too bad) and decided with 20k miles on the car I'd go ahead and run the DSG Adaptation via my Access Port. Everything seemed to go fine but now I'm getting a Transmission error code (see attached). Anyone have any idea how bad I...
  4. G

Went drag racing (Stratified tune)

Just wanted to share my results for anyone who might be interested. Was my first time out since 2007, I'm definitely not an experienced racer or anything but it was a lot of fun! My car is a 2019 S with DSG. I'm custom tuned by Stratified, we are several revisions in and close to done but...
  5. G

DeAutoKey H7 HID install help needed...

Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance on today's project. I have everything laid out but this kit didn't come w/any instructions and I've been trying to follow the instructions here: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9952&highlight=Deautokey ..but my kit seems...
  6. G

Integrated Engineering DSG Tune (DQ381) Review

Friday afternoon, I decided to pull the trigger on Integrated Engineering’s DSG tune for my otherwise stock 2019 GTI (DQ381). I know that I’m picky about shift points and driving style and was nervous the tune might be too aggressive for my tastes during daily driving. However, they have a 45...
  7. G

JB4 w/data cable for sale

***SOLD*** Rev 2. Everything works likes new, all connectors are perfect. $315 shipped with tracking number.
  8. G

Helix Programmer

(SOLD) Comes with programmer, SD card, and the cable. Works as designed. $75 shipped to lower 48. (SOLD)
  9. G

2019 GTI Requires 508 spec 0W-20 oil

Just picked up my 2019 GTI this evening. First thing I noticed when i popped the hood was the sticker specifying 508 0W-20 oil. Searched and didn't see any threads talking about it so thought I'd get the word out. Not sure what the best options are for this yet.
  10. G

Anyone here tuned at Cobb Surgeline in Portland?

If so, I'd be very interested in your results. I'm trying to decide if I should go with a Protune from them or go the etune route.
  11. G

DSG Tuned and not liking it...input needed.

Hey everyone, I just got the UM DSG and engine tune today and wanted to ask if the behavior of what I'm experiencing with the DSG tune is normal or not? Basically, no matter how lightly I accelerate it will not shift up until 2800 RPMs on the 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6 upshifts. So, for example on...