GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kDizz781

Carbon buildup pics at 65K

Sorry to revive an older thread... Any pictures of the 24mm pulley bolt for reference? No guide seems to show this part. Thanks!
  2. kDizz781

OEM Audi Jack Pad Adapters + Trim

I don't know of any alternatives, but I can say they are not just injected molded plastic. They are OEM pieces that fit perfect, and are safe. In my opinion, I wouldn't skimp. Good luck finding an alternative
  3. kDizz781

What is missing from the Exhaust market for your car you wish somebody made?

YES! Give me something like this that isn't $529, that is insane. My clubsport S muffler, imported from Germany, was almost $200 less. I would buy an axel back muffler delete, like this, for when I want something more aggressive. Quick easy swap I can do in 10 minutes in my garage.
  4. kDizz781

FS: AWE Catback Black Diamond Tips (Boston, Ma)

Located in Boston, Ma Selling my AWE Touring Catback exhaust with black diamond tips. I also have the AWE track conversion pipe that deletes the resonator. This will fit the MK7 GTI (not 7.5) Touring setup (with resonator) - $600 Track set up $500 (without resonator) - $500 or Buy it all...
  5. kDizz781

Nameless Performance Exhaust

I've previously owned a WRX, and a popular exhaust for that platform is from Nameless performance. They are popular mostly for their muffler deletes, but they offer a variety of exhaust setups. I recently reached out to them on Instagram to see if they had anything in the works for the Mk7, and...
  6. kDizz781

Muffler Delete Poll

I am putting feelers out to the community to see if there would be interest in a manufactured muffler delete for our cars. The idea would be something that connects with a clamp near the rear axle (where the CSS muffler attaches). I know some people hate them, and some love them. Let's keep...
  7. kDizz781

please delete thread

deleted
  8. kDizz781

FS: APR Downpipe for GTI (Boston, Ma)

SOLD: APR Downpipe and 42 Draft Design O2 spacer GTI (Boston, Ma) SOLD! ---------- Hey everyone, Finally getting around to posting this up here. I am selling my APR downpipe and 42 Draft Designs O2 spacer. It was on my car for about 1,200 miles (maybe a month and a half). I bought it them...
  9. kDizz781

My Exhaust Comparisons - AWE (Track and Touring) / Magnaflow catback / APR downpipe

So long story short, I have been searching for the best exhaust setup for me, and I am slightly picky. In order to help others on the forum, I'll share some of my finding along the way with the different setups I have had, and some pros and cons of each. This is the order I installed and tested...
  10. kDizz781

Muffler delete in Ma

Interested in doing a muffler delete on my GTI, I am in the Boston area. Anyone get it done from a shop in Ma that they recommend? If so let's see some pictures Thanks
  11. kDizz781

Oil around filler cap

So I check under my hood on a regular basis and the other day I noticed oil around the oil cap. Everything was on securely, so I decided to just clean it off and keep an eye on it. Checked again today and it is back. Any one else experiencing this? I'm thinking I might have a bad gasket there...
  12. kDizz781

Review of ECS Tuning Solid Shifter Bushings

I just installed the Solid Shifter Cable Bushing Upgrade Kit by ECS tuning (link below) and I made a before and after video for comparison. Install - It was a breeze, honestly took 15 minutes start to finish to install the rectangle bushing seen in video. Overall it takes 45-60 minutes, because...
  13. kDizz781

FS: Boomba Short Shift Transmission Adapter (2015 + GTI/Golf R)

SOLD: Boomba Short Shift Transmission Adapter (2015 + GTI/Golf R) Selling my Boomba Short Shift Transmission Adapter (like new) $60 (located in Boston) This fits all 6-speed 2015 + GTI/Golf R. Installed for 2 months, decided to go another route (diesel geek) Works great, incredibly easy...
  14. kDizz781

FS: Magnaflow catback, 4,000 miles, Ma

SOLD: Magnaflow catback, 4,000 miles, Ma SOLD Selling my magnaflow catback from my 2017 GTI. Looking to do a full turbo back setup that is a little louder. This is a very mature exhaust, not loud unless you get on it, then it growls :D Asking $500 (Located in Massachusetts). PM offers...
  15. kDizz781

APR Cat Back for MK7?

Did anyone else see that APR teased what looks like a cat back on instagram the other day? I wonder if there is any information on this yet