GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. STANDARD H

Dirty Car Apologies

Can we all make a pact by way of no longer posting apologies for a car being dirty in a photo? It's the dumbest thing that occurs on the forums. Weather happens. Stop apologizing. I mean...is it just me who really doesn't care if you have a dirty car? :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. STANDARD H

OEM US Tail Lights $250 (shipped!)

Bought my 2017 GTI three weeks ago and swapped the tail lights. These work perfect. PM if interested. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. STANDARD H

Anyone in San Diego have Vag Com?

Hey guys - I'm in Encinitas and going to install my Euro LED tail lights. Anyone have access to Vag Com and able to help me w coding? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. STANDARD H

18" Nogaro set for sale with tires

Only 1500 miles on them. Perfect shape. Tiny bit of residue from the dealer I haven't spent time on yet. :) Cash/PayPal preferred. PM if interested & for details. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. STANDARD H

APR Stage 1 wearing out clutches?

Anyone experienced worn clutch really quickly due to the APR tune? I've been looking to tune my car w a Stage 1 chip and have heard this can be a result/issue. Also, is a cold air intake necessary or is it more of a slighter more efficient result? Not sure if I should go piece by piece or if...
  6. STANDARD H

Selling my OEM 18" Nogaro Wheels/tires

I'm thinking about selling my wheels and tires and wanted to see if anyone is interested. I've seen others sell their wheel/tire sets for $900 so I feel like that's a fair deal. Only had my car for 1,400 miles. Everything is perfect with them based on the mileage. If interested, let me know...
  7. STANDARD H

ECS Heavy Duty Strut Mounts & Install Kit NEEDED??

Looking to lower my car. Have decided on VWR springs as it seems many of you are stoked on yours. On ECS's website, they list the following two options for my car: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-racingline-parts/mk7-gti-vwr-sport-springs/vwr31g7gt~vwr/...
  8. STANDARD H

San Diego/North County/Orange County/LA

What's up guys. New to the forum as of about a week ago. Just got a '17 GTI (S) and put on the AWE Track exhaust. Tune coming as well as springs. Hoping to meet up with some people and do some drives! Pics pre-exhaust. I'll post some more soon. http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/album.php?albumid=336
  9. STANDARD H

Best Euro Spec Tail Lights?

I've seen a few brands at a variance of pricing. What's everyone running, and are you happy? Thanks!