GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jayzeable

Kids Booster Seat Fitment

Can anyone help? I can’t see anything on this issue. Our kids are moving up in the world of car seats. My question is: What booster seats are you using for your kids that fit in the front? The one I have does not fit correctly, as there is a gap at the ‘seat back’ due to the width of the...
  2. Jayzeable

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Cheers mate Ironically we’d had rain ☔️ when I took the pic. She was even dirtier....!!! ...and looked kinda better.... [emoji2] (I liked it)
  3. Jayzeable

Looked at at thought she needs a wash, the dirty girl...!
  4. Jayzeable

Absolutely spot on. Gutted, another trip.
  5. Jayzeable

Not what I did today, but what I did notice today. Can you spot it...?
  6. Jayzeable

Used it to transport 4x winter tyres, and a full set of wheels to have some jiger’ry-pocker’ry done! Hoping to pick these up without any issues after fitting and balancing with a ‘Road Force’ machine.
  7. Jayzeable

Had these delivered to work. [emoji119] Hopefully get them fitted on my old rims soon... ...summer has come to an end people! [emoji57] VW Golf GTD | Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jayzeable

Love this, and so need this as I hate my current washer cap so much!!! Anyone know where or how I get one of these in the UK...? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Jayzeable

I never got to own a Soundblaster card, but I once (stupidly) bought a Voodoo3 3000 instead of paying my mortgage!! It felt great at the time and for a while and a long time after... ...but playing Unreal and Quake was amazing...!! ...and then Half Life came along... [emoji3] Sent from my...
  10. Jayzeable

I used her for my first ever track day. I tootled off to Oulton Park, on the full circuit. Arrived early enough to get a pit lane garage too. I’m very happy with the cars performance throughout today, and my progress too.... [emoji964][emoji964][emoji964] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jayzeable

Washed it ...finally...!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jayzeable

Warranty: New Steering Rack Replacement

I had a new steering rack fitted on the GTD today, which was done under warranty. This was the cars fifth visit back to VW on this issue and thought and expected it to be the last. It’s actually taken most of the day. It was dropped off first thing, just after 8am and it rolled out the workshop...
  13. Jayzeable

Keyless entry....

Absolutely locked myself out two nights ago. I was 1.5 hours away from home when I was accidentally locked out of my own VW.... Had to call the GF, to bring the spare key, with the the full aunturage consisting of: 1x17YO, 1x4YO and 1x3YO who seem to be very excited at the fact dad was one of...
  14. Jayzeable

I finally got my Bilstein B16’s fitted. They have been sitting under my desk since I purchased them at the end of March. ...also had a ‘Shortys’ short shift fitted, along with the 42dd bushes too... Then drove home and fought the heavy Friday traffic. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from...
  15. Jayzeable

Had my GTD serviced for the first time... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Jayzeable

vw connect bluetooth data plug?

How ironic, I read your post earlier. My GTD was in for its first service today, and when I returned, went through the paperwork, handed the keys, etc and I left... ...I got to my car to find this on my seat. I wouldn’t of known anything, I was told nothing during the handover, and it had...
  17. Jayzeable

No, I’m not too far. That’s exactly what I did, and I thought they’d be able to offer some help. •At VW Huddersfield, I explained the situation to the lady on the service desk. she went to ask someone: •She came back, I’d need to leave the car with them for the remainder of today (I couldn’t...
  18. Jayzeable

Cheers for that much appreciated. I like it, I think it looks class. [emoji3] I’m currently on VWR springs, but I don’t think the shocks keep up when driving fast A roads, I think they’re great around town etc, but not when you build up some velocity on a country road. The VWR are great, and...
  19. Jayzeable

...simply by just pulling the bonnet catch lever. It felt tight, it always has, and pop... ...now I’ve got a floppy pull catch lever! [emoji50] I was out and about so I called at VW earlier today. They couldn’t of been more unhelpful tbh... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Jayzeable

Broke the bonnet catch when trying to top up the washers... [emoji853] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk