GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Venumous

FS: Injen Intake SOLD

SOLD All hardware, 10k mi on it, looks great, sold car and never had any issues making power. PM me for pics.
  2. Venumous

Who came from an MK7 GTI? Talk to me..

I've been circling the idea of IS38 GTI in my head but can't justify it with what is an already complete lack of 1st and 2nd gear traction as is with Cooper RS3S tires, not to mention add a little water and forget about touching the gas pedal at all. I have good friends with both the Golf R...
  3. Venumous

MK7 Stage 2 JB4 vs 2015 S4

Not sure of his mods. He was driving like an ahole in traffic this morning and caught up to me at the perfect light to go from a dig. I spun and he pulled about 1.5 cars before I pulled back to his rear bumper with my front fender into 4th. He was definitely an auto. I'm on E23 with boost set to...
  4. Venumous

Car Stuck In Sport Drive Mode

Anyone ever have that happen? Not sure why it won't go into normal or individual. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. Venumous

Cobb AP V3

$550 Shipped Includes MAP Stage 1, Stage 2 and Beta tune for 16 DSG as well as all Cobb Maps. Like new condition (never even took screen cover plastic off). Comes with case, cables and additional face plate. MAP tunes are not VIN locked, they will work on the 16 DSG.
  6. Venumous

My 5.0 Vs ZR1

Not an MK7 but I do own one. Ran a buddy who picked up a ZR1 2 weeks ago. https://youtu.be/BzJQD-MI1Gk Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. Venumous

Friend's 8 sec Camaro vs Modded GTR

GTR had upgraded turbos and supporting mods on E85. Buddy's 02 Camaro is a built 427 LSX with a single turbo. He was on 19psi (was on 22psi on his 8.94 @ 164mph pass). Camaro made 1140 with converter unlocked on a Mustang Dyno. That GTR was quite fast. https://youtu.be/3f505Q5w_UQ
  8. Venumous

IS38 Trap Speed and Boost Questions

What are you guys getting for traps on the IS38 with tune? I know one of the guys was getting 120mph out of an A3 (613B6 in the Eurodyne Tune thread). What kind of boost profiles are the IS38 tunes pumping out (peak tapering to what)?
  9. Venumous

New in box CTS Catted DP (Southwest PA)

SOLD I ended up with two of them due to order issues and just haven't gotten around to selling the 2nd one, it is brand new and never out of the box. Goes for $550 shipped from Modded Euros. I will ship for $450. Local pickup I will do for $400. PRICE REDUCED to $425 Shipped! SOLD
  10. Venumous

Niche Wheel Deals?

Anyone know where the best place to pick up a set of these is? https://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/WheelDetails.cfm?IDNumber=Niche_Verona_DDT_A700&SKU=18706 My buddy put them on his R and they look sweet. I'm fairly certain when I'm done with the GTI I'll be picking up a used R so I will...
  11. Venumous

Camaro ZL1 1LE or Shelby GT350

There was a GT350 in the Houston area you could rent on Turo. I just rented a 13 GTR and I'm curious if you had considered it as well in the same price range of about $65k, though that DCT would be far less engaging (similar to the DSG on the R). The GT350 engine hype is for real, that thing is...
  12. Venumous

Rented a 13 GTR for the weekend

I think it was $500 deductible.
  13. Venumous

Lmao, 100 miles per day allowance.
  14. Venumous

All in including airport pickup and drop off fee and premium insurance provided by Turo, the price was $750 for 11am Friday - 4pm Sunday. I've paid as much for 3 laps each on the track in a McClaren 570S and Hurracan in the same day.
  15. Venumous

Car was stock and had 34k miles and was in excellent condition. 13 has 545HP and weighs 3800lbs with sub 3.0 0-60 and can do high 10s @ 125mph from the factory. Had it down in the Houston area and was able to take it to the Cars And Coffee in Memorial and what a show that is. I tested LC several...
  16. Venumous

Custom Email Tunes

Stratified says on FB that they are releasing MK7 tunes this week. Seems like the market is starting to pick up a little bit for the etunes portion of the AP. I know at least one guy on here is running FreekTune. Would be awesome to see how these compare to APR on the same dyno.
  17. Venumous

If you drilled your crash bar for FMIC install, come in!

So I already had this conversation with RoidRage who hasn't installed yet either but yesterday I thought I'd go ahead and throw the CTS IC on as I had time to do it. I have a set of brand new titanium nitride bits and started with sizes around 1/8" for the ultimate size of 19/64". I could not...
  18. Venumous

Twintercooler Vs CTS FMIC

Limiting it to these two options (I do not want to take the stock IC out so please try to keep it to these options), what one would you go with and why? I have seen nothing but positives on the Twintercooler from those that have them. The CTS FMIC is $20 cheaper currently at $680 from UroTuning.
  19. Venumous

Downpipe Clamp Gap

Does anyone else have a gap like this on their clamp? I feel like there wasn't one on the stock DP. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Venumous

JB1 with colder weather

Guys, I'm a VW noob having just bought my first in a long line of performance purchases. Decided to go with the GTI for my DD to compliment my other garage monsters. My 4 banger turbo experience lies mostly with the WRX /STI (05,09,2015). I basically had a JB1 on my GTI within a week (bought...