GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JK105

MK7 Mod Guide for the Clueless Quarantined Dad...

So the mods got put on hold for a little while, but my wife almost got her way and got a new Honda Pilot... Lets just say Dad won this time! haha
  2. JK105

It’s been a few week sorry for the delay... Working from home has been ummm interesting.(3 boys under 10, wife working from home to...) Anyears I did get my car aligned and seems to be perfect. Also did a few little airbox mods and installed my first “real” mod ! ECS muffler delete. Haha watch...
  3. JK105

^^^ Thanks man! Ordered one haha... Hey its a start! ?‍♂️
  4. JK105

Again everyone thanks for all of the ideas... I did my first "Mod" yesterday. I took out the snow screen hahaha Are the ECS Atmospheric Diverter Valve Spacers any good? Seems like an easy install and be fun to try... even if it gets old its only $50 Took a cool pick of my car and my bike...
  5. JK105

I‘m trying my hardest! The oldest (10 yr old) is already claiming this is car when he turns 16 haha. Might just have to do it so dad can have an excuse to get a 2026 lol.
  6. JK105

I really just used some water in a spray bottle with a lot of elbow grease spent about 4 hrs on it drinking a few beers and listening to music. i did check my coolant level and it is low... You ride Moto? I’ve been around Moto my whole life ... Again, I really want to say thanks for all of...
  7. JK105

All I'm sure... I didn't even use anything but water, and micro cloths Whats the best product to use for the plastic?
  8. JK105

Man Ive wanted to do this too! We also build cop cars at our shop we get them from the factory and install the radios, pcs, routers, lightbars, cages, vinyl wraps, etc Im sure I could get a couple of the guys in the shop to help me take apart the interior and do it right...
  9. JK105

So I'm now in sales going on almost 2 years with my company (OH, IN, KY Motorola Radio Systems Partner) I climbed radio towers for almost 6 years with them, thank god thats over ha. But really the car is just my daily driver back and forth to work, and when I go to sales meeting, usually put on...
  10. JK105

Wow! Thanks for all of the responses already, super cool community here! I guess my idea of smaller is different than what others might think haha I'm thinking more on the level of intake, plugs, down pipe, exhaust, maybe a tuner, or just smaller bolt-on ideas, etc... Are intakes a good mod or...
  11. JK105

Hello all, I'm a mid 30s dad of 3 boys here about to lose my mind with this quarantine life. So I was wondering if you guys could give me a few ideas / directions for some smaller mods for my car. I bought my 17' GTI S, manual in late 2016 and have had almost 0 time to do anything to it since...
  12. JK105

WTB. 18 Pretorias Black with Tires

Still looking for a set of these or any near mint set of wheels OEM VW wheels with tires in the OH/IN/KY area
  13. JK105

Will These GLI Wheels fit my Mk7 Gti?

Cpntjosh thank you for the help!!
  14. JK105

Will These GLI Wheels fit my Mk7 Gti?

Super car noob , and tried searching this and can’t find anything. I’m in dire need of a new wheel set for my GTI. Saw these on Fbook market place , doe anyone know if they will fit on my car? Appreciate any help I can get ...
  15. JK105

18 inch Pretorias for sale

$800 shipped and I do it
  16. JK105

I am interested in your wheels but not at the price you have on your listing, a mint take off...

I am interested in your wheels but not at the price you have on your listing, a mint take off set less than 200 miles on them sold on here a few months for $800.00 What is your bottom $ shipped to 47060?
  17. JK105

WTB. 18 Pretorias Black with Tires

So I just missed the 18 Pretorias that someone posted a few days ago by a few hrs... I would love Pretorias but may consider other OEM 18 VW wheels. I’m wanting to buy a set of take offs with tires. Must be mint or close to. I will pay good money for a super clean set. I live it the...
  18. JK105

*HELP* MK7 possible buyback / Advice

So unfortunately I have had a pretty rough experience with my 2017 GTI that I bought new in Oct of 16'. Long story long lol the car now has 25k miles on it and has now been aligned 5 Times since 8k miles. I have had to fight ever inch at my dealership to get them to do any of the alignments for...
  19. JK105

WTB 1 Austin with Tire. Cincinnati Ohio Area

Looking for one great/excellent condition Austin wheel with original p7 pirelli tire. (Car only has 15k on it so want to try and keep the same tires all around till I upgrade once these are shot.) Had a semi throw up a broken drive shaft that was in the middle of the highway yesterday coming...