GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

MK7 8" screen upgrade kit

PM Sent!
  2. T

MK7 Part Out - MK7.5 OEM Euro Tails, MK7 Golf R Headlight Ed's Replicas, MK7 Power Folding Mirrors, Fender Subwoofer, Uniconnect Cable, DeAuto Key LED

Subwoofer still available? Does it require anything else to be purchased outside of what comes with it? Thanks!
  3. T

Wtt: OEM css muffler for aftermarket cbe

I'm pretty local (Irvine). If you decide to sell, I might be interested if pick-up works
  4. T

Is anyone vinyl wrapping their MK7 trim?

How much vinyl would you say is a good amount for a full interior wrap? Would 5' x 2' be enough?
  5. T

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

Nice! Could I get quote for Non-Nav with the gray bezel? Thank you!
  6. T

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

Do you also sell the non-nav with the gray bezel in this video? It looks like it matches the gray honeycomb on the mk7 GTIs more than the gloss black.
  7. T

e-acca

I made an order early May and received my tail lights about 1-2 weeks ago (a little less than 2 months). Same as the comment above, I found my tracking number via order information on E-acca without getting any help from Anna (her emails were very vague and unhelpful as well). My package was...
  8. T

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Got mine a couple of days ago and got them installed yesterday! Thank you to everyone on this thread!! Special thanks to @ZERO815 for the harness and the assistance, and @dunkelweizen for the help during the ordering process :cool:
  9. T

HELP with dynamic tails please!

I also have a 2017 Sport. This is what I did yesterday on my mk7.5 tail lights. Forgot that my original tail lights were coded and didn't code back to default. Took about 5 minutes to go through each tail light and reset each factor back to default. Took an extra 5 minutes to set coding for the...
  10. T

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Just a heads up for anyone purchasing from E-Acca or any other overseas supplier. I purchased my set of 7.5 tail lights and they shipped via FedEx (ordered May 7, order shipped June 10). Apparently FedEx's hub in France is down 80% in staff (from what I was told by multiple CSRs) due to the...
  11. T

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

I went with Zero815's harness. Haven't received my tail lights yet (stuck in France for over a week now...), but did get my harness very quickly. Super excellent quality from what I can see and from what I've read from others in this thread. He's also super helpful and friendly!
  12. T

FS : OEM GTI headlight switch

Does it have the front fog light option? That may work for my needs. Would it be possible to get a picture of the switch? Thank you!
  13. T

FS : OEM GTI headlight switch

Interested! Does this include a rear fog light option? Thanks!
  14. T

EMD Auto Slotted Rotors

Thank you! I think I might have purchased the last set
  15. T

EMD Auto Slotted Rotors

Are these for the performance pack? Can't find any description or information regarding the size of the rotors when doing a quick Google search.
  16. T

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Just ordered a set of mk7.5 euro tails for my 17 Sport (will be ordering Zero's harness as well) off E-Acca! I've been in contact with Anna (E-Acca) and ZERO815 (forum) and they both have been super responsive and helpful with all the questions I had. Thank you all the information in this...
  17. T

Oem mk7 euro tails

Any updates on pictures? Thanks!
  18. T

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

Not sure if the owner is here, but found out I have a neighbor in Cypress Village apartment complex (Irvine). Silver 4 door with APR badge and decals, lowered, wheels (not sure which ones...), and LED taillights. I'm the owner of the white 4 door Sport!