GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Perry01

FS Ultimate Racing catted DP *SOLD*

Used 6 months. Fits great. Comes with o2 extender and new turbo gasket. No CEL experienced. $400 for downpipe + $50 for resonated midpipe $50 shipping to US
  2. Perry01

FS JB4 with data cable *SOLD*

JB1 to JB4 upgrade. Includes data cable. It came off of my GTI which produced 303 WHP with JB4, IC and DP. $300
  3. Perry01

Testing new image hosting site

4. Perry01

FS: K&N RE-0950 Air Filter

Brand New in box $40 free shipping to US.
  5. Perry01

Engine Knock vs. Ignition Timing Retardation

Is it just terminology or what? The Cobb AP lists KR as one of its measurable parameters. The Eurodyne PowerTap Tool lists timing correction for each cylinder and JB4 also has ignition 2-5 (retardation). VCDS lists timing retardation for each cylinder and also engine knock as a measurable...
  6. Perry01

Dyno Day

I'm going to try to put the GTI on a dyno this weekend. There are only a few on the island here and one has a drive up on Sundays. The downside is a long wait. I made an appointment at another shop February 11th but hopefully I can get it done this Sunday. The shop owner mentioned that I may...
  7. Perry01

Locked seat belt tensioner

I removed the B pillar on the passenger side to tap into speaker wires but dropped a tool down behind the seat belt tensioner. I had to remove it to get the tool out but now the tensioner has taken up some slack and won't bolt back on. Does anyone know how to release tension on a locked seat...
  8. Perry01

Logging acceleration using VCDS

I was wondering if anyone tried logging acceleration using VCDS. It seems pretty accurate.
  9. Perry01

FS Austin Wheels

Sold