GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Euro Envy | Make America Great Again?

I just viewed this.... https://youtu.be/EGfUSR6VMOw I'm thankful that I got one of the last 2016 2dr/6spd GTI's. However, to my Wife's disdain, if I could buy a 2dr VW Golf GTI Clubsport S in every color...I'd 2nd mortgage the house. Also that Renaultsport looks pretty fun! American's as a...
  2. A

Blackvue Camera & Apple CarPlay issue...

I had this---Blackvue DR650S-2CH---professionally installed. I didn't have time to stick around for the tutorial @ the shop. Post install when I connect my Apple iPhone up...I don't get the map anymore...just a grid. It started immediately after the install. I suspect the issue has something to...
  3. A

Just a personal observation...(RIMS)

No question the 7.5 GTI's/R posses nice upgrades that many of us would appreciate/desire. Thankfully, in my opinion, none are substantial enough to justify an upgrade. I find one "change" confusing...or is it not a "change", but the direction VW is going in? The "change"? The standard Austin...
  4. A

Power Window Issues....

I've performed a search, but my circumstances seem to be "different". -="sometimes" I've left windows down and it has rained, but neither control switch is ever soaked in water. -=On Monday...after a weekend of not being in the rain & fully garaged...the Driver Window totally failed, it was...
  5. A

"Ghost in the Driver's Window Machine"

I lowered both my Driver & Passenger window this AM. The Driver's window didn't go back up. It was perhaps half an inch "up". When I attempted to raise it "nothing". When I attempting to lower it, it went down the half-inch. After that, the drivers window was dead----button wouldn't raise it up...
  6. A

First Dealership servicing | 10K | Question...

Hey- My car is 4,200 @ 7 months. Service indicator---the one in the dashboard screen---started a 30 day "count down" to oil service being due. This will be the first time back to the Dealership. I recall that the first servicing/10K servicing had a bunch of items that were free of charge...
  7. A

FS USA OEM Front/Rear lights..

Both Front heads lights and rear taillights are available and fully box. Both work flawlessly. I upgraded to LED's in front & Euro Spec in rear. Lights have about 2,000 miles upon them and are totally clean. Preference would be to sell then as a set. Sell the 2 fronts and then the 2 rears...
  8. A

FS 18" Austin Alloys w/tires....

Set of 4x Austin Alloys. In mint condition, no curb rash etc. Rims & Tires have 3,000 miles upon them. Will Sell how ever many you require-1,2,3, 4. Of course 4 would be ideal. Looking for $225 per rim/tire...OBO. Please PM me if any interest exists. Thanks all! -David
  9. A

USA VW Rims....

Just curios. Anybody know where, or from whom, in the United States....rims such as the Santiago or Brescia can be found, ordered, or had? Thanks!
  10. A

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Stupid question. If you switch Driving Modes..."normal" to "individual", it doesn't seem to save the individual setting. Not that it's a big deal...you only have 4 selections (?), but why doesn't save "individual"?
  11. A

Introduction...

Hi All- I'm looking forward to participating in our forum. I wanted to briefly introduce myself. I'm a VP of Sales/Marketing for a Tech Company. I have 2 kids, a dog....oh, and a Wife. I live in Lexington MA. I also have a Private Pilot's Liscense--VFR-SEL endorsed on a Piper Warrior and a...