GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pyzon

WTB - Stock DP for MK7 GTi.

Based in CO, will pay shipping, I believe the part # is 5QM254501G
  2. Pyzon

Cosmetic updates.

Haven’t posted in a while - new updates are pretty much cosmetic - powder coat wheels - super chrome base, fool’s penny and clear vision top coat (prismatic). Also wrapped the car Avery rising sun colorflow and matte black. Not power mods until next year.
  3. Pyzon

APR stage 2 dyno @ 5280 ASL 50f

Finally got a dyno run in.
  4. Pyzon

EPC

Believe I found my EPC and 0 boost issue...does anyone know of any better clamps Incan pick up of the shelf from any of the major big stores? These CTS ones seem rather fragile ODB11 - P029900
  5. Pyzon

RSB install

Anyone install H&R RSB and Super Pro endlinks? Any fitment issues...just could not get it installed...1.5hrs trying to jimmy it in...gave up..might've been I was just peed off after taking 30mins to take out the damn OEM one...Had to drop muffler doh...
  6. Pyzon

Waze/Media player

Weird issue I hadn't noticed before today. When using Waze on my phone and phone is connected to car via USB/CarPlay I get directions as intended... however if I am using Media and listening to songs on an SD card - the song is interrupted by Waze for directions but the never continues after...
  7. Pyzon

New APR Cat back!

Can't wait for them to take my money!! :-) it will be the final piece before a long wait to stage 3 after DP next week (if VMR wheels show up! 4 wks now) Small glimpse but hopefully black tip option.
  8. Pyzon

Oettinger Front Grill/Headlights - dealer USA?

Does anyone know a good Oettinger dealer in the USA for this? Does anyone have them on their GTi? I think it's pretty sharp looking but don't want to bother with ordering from the EU. http://www.oettinger.com/en/produkte/katalog/volkswagen/golf-7/karosserie/frontgrill-golf-vii-gti-gtd/...
  9. Pyzon

18x8 et42 - 10mm spacers

Anyone running? Any rub? Don't want to risk 5mm and vibration...
  10. Pyzon

VMR powder coated Delvery times

How long did it take to get your VMR powder coated wheels? I know they say 3/4 weeks - but how long did it take.
  11. Pyzon

APR question

Stage 3 The APR Intercooler System is required. APR intercooler and throttle body boost hoses are highly recommended to help prevent boost leaks. Please Note Do not change the turbo outlet and throttle body hard pipes with non-oem parts, or use unapproved hoses, or hose clamps. Always boost...
  12. Pyzon

Wheels offset/spacers

Just wondered if anyone had any pics of 18x8 et42 wheels on their MK7 GTI PP. Also what spacers would be needed to make them flush. On VWR lowering springs and ECS flush kit with stock Austins currently. I've had a look around but seems most are 8.5 or/and 45. any help appreciated! cheers...
  13. Pyzon

My brain is gone to mush trying to figure this conversion out

APR stage 1 91octane ECU/TCU at 1 mile altitude... Is there a handy dandy calculator?? All I remember is temp was around 70... I was looking for corrected to sea-level..they are WHP figures. :confused:
  14. Pyzon

APR DSG Tune

Going in for the APR DSG Tune Monday on my MK7 GTi PP, got the ECU tune Stage 1 last Monday - just looking for recommendations on settings for RPM/Kickdown etc.. I'm relatively new to this and won't be tracking or dragging until at least stage II a while aways (or at least that's what I tell...
  15. Pyzon

GPS day/night lights on/off

I prefer my gps to operate in day mode during dawn/dusk, but my lights are generally on so it operates in night mode. Anyone know if you can modify without code, can't seem to find anything in menus.
  16. Pyzon

Llumar air blue 80 scratch

So the shop had to take off the headliner to fix a VW TSB for stress cracks on sunroof drainage, in doing so the left a 3 " scratch on my windscreen assume just the air blue. I rang the and they said bring it in they could get someone to buff it out...does this work? Hesitant as it's such a...
  17. Pyzon

Winter wipers

Anyone use or got good review on a set? Was looking at TRICO Force® Wiper Blades
  18. Pyzon

Winters - break in

anybody break in their new winter boots rather then just putting them on right as the cold hits? read somewhere about lubricants released and all that so a break-in of 500mls was recommended - but this was not for winter tyres.
  19. Pyzon

Mode/Engine on button

Having the car a few weeks, twice I've pressed the engine start button instead of mode button while driving. Has anyone pressed the engine start button the '2nd' time after the warning...just wondering if the car shuddered off or just turned off and you are freewheeling...,bad design or just...
  20. Pyzon

HI

First Post! No Mods yet - picked up car last month (Pure White, DSG, PP, LP, Autobahn), will probably ride out the winter modless - put some Blizzak's on the Austins and get a fresh set of wheels/tires in Spring. Interesting that the dealer I purchased from sold springs that dropped the car...