GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Silver trim of driver’s window switch comes out!

I’m not sure when and how this happened, but maybe shortly after moving to SoCal. I’m wondering if those trims are just glued in and that glue melted? For a while I thought maybe my garage had fixed it because it didn’t pop out for a good month or so, but, it’s back 😞
  2. A

FS: San Diego. Audi A3 E-tron 17x7.5 OEM Wheels w/ Snow Tires $1000 OBO. Local Pickup Only

Follow to the quoted post above for photos!
  3. A

Help deciding on summer wheels..

Hello all, So I'm going to see my stock 19" Cadiz wheels/tires, and thinking about what to get for next year. This is where I would like some of your suggestions. Here's what my limits are: Diameter: 18" Width: 8" (with a lower offset ~32mm) 8.5" (with a higher offset ~47mm) Price...
  4. A

Paint Peeled off Pinch Welds

Is this to be of concern? With this lead to rust, or should I not worry about the pinch welds? I got a jack pad cut for a pinch weld off eBay, and after a couple of uses the paint stripped off on the driver side (see pics) I'm assuming it's ok, as most other pinch welds I've encountered aren't...
  5. A

MA/CT/RI: Trying to track down Blue 16 Golf R

Hey guys, So I just bought a used '16 Blue Golf R in northern CT last weekend. I'm trying to either get in touch with the original owner, or possible find posts about the car when he owned it. I've come to discover it's got a UNITRONIC Stage 1 tune, a Prosport boost gauge, and came with...