GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

MK7 R AWE Switchpath Exhaust w/102mm Chrome tips

Clocked in about 5,500km on them before I sold the car. No longer have a use for this exhaust but it is in fantastic condition given low mileage on them Comes with two remotes Located in the Toronto, ON area PM me if you have any questions or are interested. I have no idea how I’d ship this...
  2. R

AWE Switchpath Exhaust MK7 R

Selling an AWE Switchpath exhaust (w/102mm Chrome tips) for 16-17 MK7 R's only. This has only ~5,500KMs on them, in excellent condition. Letting go of these simply because the car is now sold. Includes everything including two remotes for the valves. Pics of how they were on the vehicle...
  3. R

Anyone having these level of electrical issues?

17 R, 6mt, DCC ~7,300kms 1. Head unit consistently restarts every 5 minutes on its own. After a while, the unit becomes completely inoperable until vehicle restart. (i know this is a known issue) 2. Rear wiper - The the blade goes back to its original position, it is choppy as hell (looks...
  4. R

Oil/Filter Question - Canadians

Specific to you Canadian R owners.. Do you have trouble finding 502/505 VW-spec engine oils at CanadianTire/Walmart? Based on my experience...they never go on sale and options are limited. Also, the VW dealer is pricing their VW-brand synthetic (made by castrol) at $8.32/L which seems quite...
  5. R

Staying stock

Anybody care to actually keep their cars bone stock and enjoy it for what it is? I've thought about dumping a tune on the car, but the more I drive it, the more inclined i am to just drive the thing and not bother with any aftermarket shenanigans. who else is in the same boat?
  6. R

WTB: JB1 or JB4

Good, working condition. Preferably around the GTA or if you are willing to ship. PM me. Thanks!
  7. R

17" Porto Vs 17" Brooklyn Wheels

These two OEM VW wheel options came across me locally for my winter setup and I need to know if: a) They will fit my '17 R. b) What tire size specs I should go with for the tire. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
  8. R

Delivery ETAs

For anyone who's taken delivery of their R, when did you take delivery relative to the dealers ETA window they provided you with? Itching to take delivery.but all I got is a four week window.
  9. R

Short Throw shifters for R's

Any need to toss a short throw shifter in the car? Anyone with a manual R that has done this? Easy install? Is it really noticeable and beneficial compared to stock?
  10. R

Pretoria vs. Cadiz

Is there a price difference between the two? VW.ca has the Pretoria wheels as a $0 option, whereas my dealer says it's an additional $130 to take those wheels. Not a big price hike but that is the official stance on this? Anyone know?
  11. R

Canadian owners only - New car rebate

Those in Canada who recently purchased or leased a brand new R. Did the dealer offer you guys any rebates off MSRP? I was given $2,200 rebate with 0.99% financing. The rebate is not advertised but I just want to know if this is 'normal practice' or if I did indeed get a deal. Thanks.