GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Tire shop // Winter Tires

So I went to the shop to order some winter tires for the upcoming winter months. I came in with the idea that I was going to get 235/40 or 235/45 michellin Xi3 My winter wheels are VMR v710 18x8.5 ET45... They were my old summer wheels on my MK6, and since I was lowered I had 215/35 stretched...
  2. R

Rho plate v2

Has anyone purchased this license plate holder? It says on their website that it doesn't trigger the parking assist, but for me it does, just wondering if anyone else came up with the same issue? http://www.rhoplate.com/product-vw.html Thanks
  3. R

Dealer received my R today

So I stopped by the dealer on my way to work because they had just received my R, gotta say... Holy smokes is it gorgeous in the flesh. I am picking it up friday... I can't wait! Woohoo!!
  4. R

New Golf R owner!

Hi gents! I am super excited to say that I just agreed to purchase a brand new 2017 Lapiz Blue 6MT with Tech package and a few other goodies. I might have gone overboard with the "extras" but hey, go big or go home... right??? Anyways after reading a few posts here about the "soft" paint...