GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: OEM HPFP w/Autotech internals $450 - SOLD

My I have an oem hpfp with 60k miles on it I’ve been looking for an upgraded hood how far are you from Montgomery county md?
  2. C

Mk7 gti and mk8 r wheel for sale

My fault prices mk7 gti wheel $100 mk8 wheel $300
  3. C

Mk7 GTI aftermarket mods part out SoCal, 92587

Hey if that is38 falls through I’m very interested in that and if you have a hpfp as well as that lpfp
  4. C

Mk7 gti and mk8 r wheel for sale

Pm if interested mk7 wheel has a good bit of wear the mk8 wheel is brand new never used
  5. C

3” Borla Pro XS Muffler FS

Hey I’m interested in in Montgomery county md I could make the drive tonight after work.
  6. C

Arteon R Wheel

Small damage to the bottom stitching of the wheel other than that practically brand new. $200 obo
  7. C

R wheel no air bag

Out of a arteon R $200 obo bottom stitching has a little bit of damage other than that wheel is perfect tired to capture the damage in the picture.
  8. C

SOLD

Hey I’m interested in the apr turbo inlet pipe how much to ship to 20872 md?
  9. C

WTB Intercooler

Looking for a Wagner mishi or any other top preforming ic.
  10. C

SOLD

How much would it be to ship to 21801 salisbury? And could I buy the cable Friday?
  11. C

COBB AP with DSG

Hey buddy I’m interested in the AP I’m not local and the other stuff would probably be to much to ship
  12. C

FS OEM roof racks Salisbury Maryland SOLD

Oem 4 door roof racks with keys.
  13. C

SOLD: DELETE ME PLEASE SOLD

How much would it be to ship to 21801?
  14. C

FS mk7 4 door roof racks $200 + shipping

The roof racks are genuine vw boltless racks they came with the car, I wasn’t a big fan of them and now they are taking up room. (Key included)