GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk7Matt

WTT: AWE Chrome exhaust tips for black diamond tips.

Looking to see if anyone has a set of black diamond tips for a MK7 GTI they want to trade for my chrome tips.
  2. Mk7Matt

Raceseng Circuit Sphere 100 - SOLD!!!

Used for a few hundred miles…just too tall for my liking. SOLD!!!
  3. Mk7Matt

Torqbyte PM4 FWD-SOLD!

SOLD!
  4. Mk7Matt

Raceseng Spherology Shift Knob

Anybody interested in a Raceseng Spherology shift knob and Audi/VW adapter? This knob weighs in at 447g and has a great feel to it. Shift gate pattern isn’t 100% correct but it didn’t bother me. Looking for $100 obo.
  5. Mk7Matt

Hardware needed for Clutch Install

I’m going to be installing my new clutch soon and am putting together a list of replacement hardware. Does anyone know the part number for the 4 bolts that mount the VAQ to the transmission?
  6. Mk7Matt

WTB: Fluidampr 551231

Looking to buy a fluidampr 551231. Thought I’d try here before buying new/. Thanks!
  7. Mk7Matt

APR boost leak tester - SOLD

Don’t need it anymore as it will not work with my turbo. SOLD
  8. Mk7Matt

APR 30psi Boost Gauge - SOLD!

APR boost gauge. Has it's own MAP sensor. Reads up to 30 psi and is perfect for you is20 and is38 guys. You will need to source your own boost tap. SOLD!
  9. Mk7Matt

IE Turbo Inlet - SOLD

SOLD
  10. Mk7Matt

Eurocode Turbo Muffler Delete - SOLD

SOLD
  11. Mk7Matt

ECS Upgraded Breather Hose - SOLD

SOLD.
  12. Mk7Matt

NEW OEM PCV BM Rev - SOLD

SOLD.
  13. Mk7Matt

Please Delete

Looking to buy a Dragy. PM me if you're interested in selling. Thanks!
  14. Mk7Matt

Unitronic IC + bi-cooler?

Anybody running a bi-cooler with their Unitronic IC? I don’t like how much my iats are increasing over a 3-4 pull and am wondering if a bi-cooler would help? I’m also wondering if anybody has run a bi-cooler with a Unitronic turbo discharge pipe? If I end up going this route I hope the hoses...
  15. Mk7Matt

Sold: Sprint Booster

Sold!!!
  16. Mk7Matt

WTB: APR A01 Wheels

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a set of 4 APR A01 wheels. 18x8.5, preferably black or gunmetal. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  17. Mk7Matt

Ross-Tech Micro-Can VCDS Cable - SOLD

SOLD!!!
  18. Mk7Matt

6MT Fluid Recommendation

I'm going to be changing my manual transmission fluid and was wondering what fluid you used when you did your service. What has your experience been like with your non-oe fluid? I like to drive spiritly on occasion and will find a stretch of road to log periodically, otherwise I don't push the...
  19. Mk7Matt

FS: Unitronic Turbo Discharge Pipe and Silicone Couplers

Decided to put the stock pipe back in when I was trying to track down a possible boost leak. Dyno’d the car without it and decided not to put it back in. Some minor scuffs on the powder coat from installation/removal. Doubt that anyone will notice once installed. Does not come with clamps...
  20. Mk7Matt

Unitronic Downpipe Adapter UH009-EX3 3" TO 65MM REDUCER FOR MQB AWD

Brand new still in the bubble wrap. Went a different route and no longer need. $50 shipped.