GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Majesty/CSK Performance FMIC Twintercooler install guide

This one ? Curious to get your feedback on the install? Also if you have an OBDeleven or VCDS I am really curious on what temps you are seeing. $166 difference with the sale isn’t the end of the world price wise if it fits way better
  2. P

Wow yeah mine was not that bad. Must be some differences in the factory that day, maybe that worker had a long night before hand
  3. P

So yeah they are still shipping with the oversized hoses. The only oversized spot that I think is way too big are the middle couplers, the other too are pretty well sized. I really cranked those suckers down after the first hose popping off and took it for a spirited test drive. I think I was...
  4. P

So i know this FMIC is getting pretty popular especially with Jeff testing all the popular Intercoolers on the market and seemly it got some great results compared to the name brand guys. With those reviews and the value, I figured why not ( got a great deal on an IS38 so needed a FMIC stat) so...
  5. P

DRL is dead

So a bit of an update. I finally got around to ripping my bumper off and it turns out my DRL module on the car has the "G" Part number. I went on eBay and bought the "F" part number. The only differences is that the F module had a few more pins in the connector then the G. It still direct...