GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Gas pump kept shutting off.

So today filling up, the gas pump shut off right away, started it again on the slowest setting and it shut off again a few seconds later, then the 4th time it finally kept filling. get online and read this...
  2. N

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

Car before the GTI and my Cats
  3. N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

FK High Tech springs put on
  4. N

FK High Tech Lowering Springs

Wheels are 18x8 ET45. 225/40/18's. Think I'm gonna get spacers now, will measure it up and have them flush with the fenders. The rear has almost no gap, the front is about a 2 finger gap. We'll see how much they settle in the next week or two.
  5. N

aww i was thinking of grabbing red mudflaps for that rally car look... but not sure it'd work after i install my springs
  6. N

Need to beat a 2017 mustang gt 5.0

i'm in a 2015 GTI 6MT i have, Injen CAI and Muffler Delete...then wheels/tires Mustang is completely stock, manual transmission. so i figure i need to touch the 12's...or at least low 13's from a roll. I was planning JB1, Downpipe, then a clutch upgrade to push it further with a new FMIC...
  7. N

That is am amazing looking car.
  8. N

Got the Sparco Trofeo 5's on. FK Hi Tec springs will be in later today and hopefully put on by the end of the week.
  9. N

my Sparco Trofeo 5's 18x8's came in with some Firehawk Indy 500 225/40/18's.... but i didn't get them on =( so tomorrow they'll be on and tomorrow i get my lowering springs but i don't think i'll have time to put em on before i have to goto work...
  10. N

Street and Track Solutions downpipe?

http://streetandtracksolutions.com/products/circuit-werks-mk7-gti-3-inch-downpipe-catted this seems considerably cheaper then most options out... $400 for catted and $300 for catless. Anyone have any experience with them?
  11. N

18x8s with 45 offset...

Planning on some new wheels next week. Sparco Trofeo 5's 18x8 45mm offset. would they be flush or should I order some spacers as well? and 225/40/18 tires alright for an 8" rim?
  12. N

front license plate tow hook mount thing... because illinois sucks.
  13. N

late post..bought the car Thursday. this pic was taken Friday.