GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: MK7 GTI OEM Cat-Back (4-door)

Yep! I still have it.
  2. C

FS: MK7 GTI OEM Cat-Back (4-door)

Hi All, I'm looking to sell my MK7 GTI OEM Cat-Back (4-door) that was on my vehicle for the first 25,000 km. Since it's been taken off the car it's been in storage and it's excellent condition. Looking for $250 CAD for it but all reasonable offers will be entertained. Location is...
  3. C

Unitronic Stage 1 Tune Review?

I know I'm probably dragging up a question that has been answered before, but I did a quick search and wasn't able to find an answer. Does anyone here have there car tuned with a Unitronic Stage 1 tune? And if so, would you be able to give a review of your experience with it (both the good and...
  4. C

WTB: Cat back exhaust

Hi Everyone, I'm looking to purchase a cat-back exhaust for my 2016 2-door GTI. I'm not sure if any of you are looking to sell, but I might be interested if you are! Also, does anyone know of where to get cat-backs for a fairly good price? hottexhaust.com has some good deals but I'd like to...
  5. C

New Member - Kitchener, ON

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. This week I traded in my old reliable manual 2010 GTI 2-door and got a 2016 GTI Autobahn 4-door with the DSG transmission. I cannot wait to pick the car up on Tuesday from VW Waterloo. I'm hoping to keep it relatively stock, but...