GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 16CSGGTI

Trading in the GTI Partout

Please send me a message with your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote.
  2. 16CSGGTI

It came off a 2016 GTI. I'll have to lookup what else it fits. Possibly a VW Atlas. Not sold on anything yet.
  3. 16CSGGTI

Replied I have a sale pending as a set
  4. 16CSGGTI

The time has come to move to a different vehicle. Love the GTI, but the family is growing and need something a little bigger. Most parts have 9712 miles on them unless otherwise stated. Located in Orcutt, CA *edited and removed sold parts to reduce clutter. Forge Carbon Fiber Intake with...
  5. 16CSGGTI

SOLD

SOLD
  6. 16CSGGTI

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

New Southbend Stage 3 Endurance clutch. Should fit GTI, R from 2015 to current. Verify fitment on the southbend page, the part number is KMK7F-SS-TZ. Bought it because I hated the DKM I have in my car, but never got around to installing it and now I'm moving to a different car. Asking $1500...
  7. 16CSGGTI

DKM Twin Disk MS-034-060

Sold . Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. 16CSGGTI

JB4 with Bluetooth and Data Cable

JB4 with Bluetooth connect kit and data cable. You only need one or the other, but it comes with both. I added an AFR pass through connector so you don't have to tap the 02 sensor cable. I put it on map zero before I removed it from my GTI. Also unlinked the Bluetooth from my account/phone so...
  9. 16CSGGTI

Fender Subwoofer Upgrade

Every car I have ever owned has had an aftermarket head unit and full sound system upgrade. I've been pretty happy with the fender stereo in my GTI, but the sub was lacking. This last weekend I decided to build an enclosure for a JL13TW5V2. Here are some pics of my progress. I'm waiting for my...