GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Another ‘16 battery here. 46 months in, 30k. I’ve been looking because I know I’m playing with house money at this point
  2. J

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Cleaned up. Added strip, using 3m satin vinyl.
  3. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Order 2” stripe of satin vinyl off amazon. Key is to have a 3rd hand to make sure it’s straight. Had to peel one up since it was driving my OCD off the charts. Still not perfect, but cheap and easy
  4. J

All cleaned up. Added stripe due to COVID boredom, and RSB, and black exhaust tips, and......
  5. J

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

JOCO women don’t like nor tolerate spiders. Joking of course
  6. J

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Never been a huge fan of Breitling as I thought they were a little too busy on the face, but that is a really nice time piece ya got there. Well done
  7. J

Installed H and R RSB, 24 mm. Quick run, feels good
  8. J

Looks good. Tell me about that stripe down low?
  9. J

Late build date on my 2019

I’d be stoked on that. i had a ‘12 CC with a build date Dec ’10. Dealership guys were always scratching their head, re look at VIN. Knew it was a ’12, pistol grip shifter and clock, must have been one of the first off the line
  10. J

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Sage advice on keeping things off the side walls. Depending on how your garage is set up (width wise). Makes it easier to get around, open doors, and not knock things off wall on to your cars. Anything on my sidewalls goes way up high on a shelf or hook.
  11. J

Yes on the movement. Inexpensive automatic. Wanted something ‘different’ so went with brass finish. Love that Hammy, have the same one and goes with everything, true classic. Like that strap, I’m due for a new one soon. Love the quick release pins for quick change out
  12. J

Where did the pic go? It was just there?
  13. J

wanted something different. PANZERA out of Australia
  14. J

Caution Cleaning Turn Signal Stalks

Ok, you want to really disinfect it? Fog your car with peracetic acid, let sit for 24 hours. Smells like hell (pickles) but will kill to the minus 6. Not a germ for sure..... says the former clean room guy? never wiped off any lettering, but good to know
  15. J

Floor Jack question

Just curious, what do you guys do with the used oil? How do you transport it?
  16. J

Did res. delete. Alls bys myself ;). Pretty easy, a little better note from the back end, nothing huge. But as an old fart, pretty much what I wanted
  17. J

Member List By State Thread

Add me in. Have a garage for KC guys, always welcome. Few tools, always willing to invest