2. 1

FS: TTS Calipers (red)

sale pending
  3. 1

Pic of a couple small chips/dents on the other caliper
  4. 1

Still available. The piston edge will have no effect on their performance. Direct bolt on, probably need different lines.
  5. 1

The piston edges (outside of the dust boots) are dogged up, probably from someone pulling them out with visegrips. I don't have pads or clips. Have a couple folks that have PM'd me so far.
  6. 1

Bought these a few years ago but ended up getting a great deal on a Stoptech BBK so these have just been sitting in my garage. Previous owner indicated that they were rebuilt by his mechanic. These include the stock brake lines as well. $300 + shipping for the pair. I'll try to get some pics up...
  7. 1

FS: New Whiteline MQB Front Control Arms

These look to be $79.99 each on the Whiteline web site
  8. 1

Where to have Dallas wheels refinished?

Ye Olde Wheel Shop in Elkridge gets recommended a lot around this area. You might find that picking up some used Dallas wheels in good shape is not much more than having yours refurbished.
  9. 1

Front Endlink Clearance Issue

Just went out and looked at the stock setup. It's pretty obvious when you see it how they should be mounted, and why. I'll check my Ohlins to see if the tab is centered (if so it seems endlinks should both be mounted from the same direction) or not.
  10. 1

Perfect, thanks! I'm really bad about making a note about the before setup when I rip stuff apart.
  11. 1

Hopefully this will make more sense once I go out and take a look at the stock struts I removed. Bottom line - the stock endlinks are mounted from the back side of the stock struts on both sides, correct? And - it's ok to have aftermarket endlinks mounted from the front of my coilovers, just...
  12. 1

Only reason I can think of for why the stock setup is behind the bracket is that it makes the angle of the endlink more perpendicular to the sway bar arm thus giving better leverage against the sway bar twisting. just a thought...
  13. 1

Good to know, did you do it that way because of clearance issues?
  14. 1

Won't get to it till this weekend. Looking online I see them mounted both ways so I'm not super worried but right now they're mounted with link on the passengers side behind the mounting bracket and in front on the drivers side. No noticeable effect in daily driving.
  15. 1

I'm installing adjustable endlinks on my S3 and the drivers side link is making contact with the bottom of the endlink mounting bracket on my coilover if I install them positioned/oriented like the stock links with the threaded stud coming through the hole on the bracket from behind with the nut...
  16. 1

Milltek Center Resonator for Golf R - “sold”

Would this work in place of the stock resonator on the stock catback?
  17. 1

New Wheels spacing/specs

Looks like the only option for those wheels in 18" is 18x8 45 or 18x8.5 42 offset. If you're sticking with your stock tires I'd probably go with their recommendation although either would work. Assuming you have the RE97's they're a pretty low rated Grand Touring tire (53 out of 57 according to...
  18. 1

Strut tower cut-off for camber adjustment

Great tip, thanks! I may have to try that. Is there a part# for these, don't see anything on their web site. Or should I just call GC and ask.