GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

(SOLD) 2020 A3 S-Line Wheels & Tires

Hi all, looking to sell a set of wheels off my 2020 A3 S-Line. These are pretty unique wheels and I haven’t seen them for sale before so not 100% sure on the price. Selling because I picked up an B9.5 S4 and these won’t fit because the S4 has a 66.56 hub. Was thinking about boring them out and...
  2. N

Accessport with EQT tunes

SOLD
  3. N

Cylinder 3 Misfire At Idle

Experiencing some issues with my 2020 A3. Car is tuned stage 1. 20k miles. I recently found what was originally a soft code stored for cyl 3 misfire. It's since evolved into a solid CEL. Decided to look into it and found misfires only happen at idle (700ish RPM). I have no issues driving...
  4. N

SOLD: Eurodyne Powertap

Selling my powertap cable. Dongle has a small crack in it but works perfectly. $50
  5. N

FS: 2017 Oryx White DSG R

Car is no longer for sale. Up for sale is my well kept 2017 Golf R Color and Trim: Oryx White w/ DCC, ACC, and NAV Transmission: DSG Mileage: ~50k miles (will go up slightly as this is my daily) Location: SE Michigan Price: 25900 Service: Oil changes every 7-8k miles. Plugs swapped at 40k...
  6. N

Airbag Error Light - Help!

Hi all, Just recently got my car back from the dealer from an oil change. This past Sunday I turned on my car to be greeted by an airbag error light. After a little bit of research I decided to clear the codes with OBD 11 to see if they would come back. Well they came back, several times. I...
  7. N

2017 Golf R Window Sticker

Does anyone have a 17' R window sticker?? Ford dealer is trying to gauge trade in and asked about it. I don't have mine but figured I could show them another one as they're all basically the same. If you have one, please post it here! :)
  8. N

Pretoria Wheels

SOLD For Sale is a set of Pretorias with OEM Pirelli tires. All of the wheels are in excellent cosmetic condition. 1 has a slight bend on the outside that is repairable. Still holds air and rides just fine. Tires are Pirelli PZero Summer Tires, about 5/32nds left. Willing to ship at buyer's...
  9. N

FS - Pretorias

Sold
  10. N

Charger Scat Pack

Ran (kind of) a scat pack yesterday on the highway. I heard him punch it on the on ramp a car ahead of me and caught up to him. I say kind of because we never lined up and did 3 honks. He just punched it every time I got close to him :mad:. I've got a stage 1.5 R. I had a passenger. Not sure if...
  11. N

Stage 1.5 R vs Mercedes AMG GLE 63S?

Pulled up to a light that led to the highway last night and was waiting when an older guy in a Mercedes SUV pulls up next to me. I had my windows down as it was a beautiful night. The guy starts talking to me about how much he loves the R and that he really liked my car. I said hey thanks a lot...
  12. N

MK7 R vs Impala SS

I'm not proud of this (though it was fun), just figured I'd put it here for y'all to read. Driving around town last night I saw an Impala SS flying up from behind driving aggressively and weaving through traffic. Well the road ahead of me was clear so I let him get a little closer and then...
  13. N

WTB Single Pretoria Wheel

Looking to buy a single Pretoria wheel as I just curbed mine.. sigh. Let me know. Thanks Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  14. N

Lease Takeover 2017 Golf R - Oryx White w/ all the options!

Looking for someone to take over my Golf R lease. It is DSG, Oryx White w/ DCC and NAV. The car is amazing, it's just more car than I need and I would like a lower payment. Vehicle is located in SE Michigan. It is garaged every night and is meticulously cared for - regular 2 bucket washing and...
  15. N

WTB 034 Dogbone - V1

Title says it all, let me know!
  16. N

For Sale - Interior Parts

Just wanted to put this here as well in case anyone in the area is interested - SE Michigan Selling: 2 brand new CarGo systems #5G0 061 166 469 - $40 a piece Luggage net: #5N0 065 111 - $25 2 front mount plate brackets - 5GM807287 - $15 a piece Golf GTI Monster Mats - 5G1061550B041 - $65 All...
  17. N

ED Stage 1.5 - Tach Mismatch?

Hey guys, I just flashed my 2017 R with ED stage 1.5. Been driving it for a bit and I noticed that it seems my tachometer and car are out of sync? For example I'll be driving and the tach will drop like the car has shifted but the car won't actually shift for another moment or two after the...
  18. N

FS - Bridgestone RE97AS - 225 40 R18

Delete Me Delete me
  19. N

FS - CarGo System, Floor Mats, and Misc..

Selling: Car Go Mat - $25 2 front mount plate brackets - 5GM807287 - $15 a piece Golf GTI Monster Mats - 5G1061550B041 - $50 All items are in brand new condition - except for the Monster Mats. The monster mats have been used for a few months, but look brand new. Prefer local pickup (SE...