GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

(SOLD) 2020 A3 S-Line Wheels & Tires

I'm in SE Michigan. Yeah IDK about boring I could also buy some adapters that would take my CB down to 57.1.
  2. N

(SOLD) 2020 A3 S-Line Wheels & Tires

Hi all, looking to sell a set of wheels off my 2020 A3 S-Line. These are pretty unique wheels and I haven’t seen them for sale before so not 100% sure on the price. Selling because I picked up an B9.5 S4 and these won’t fit because the S4 has a 66.56 hub. Was thinking about boring them out and...
  3. N

Accessport with EQT tunes

SOLD
  4. N

Still available!
  5. N

Just saw it, responded!
  6. N

Bump, shoot me an offer
  7. N

Price drop $725
  8. N

SOLD
  9. N

Cylinder 3 Misfire At Idle

Sorry to be MIA, busy week. Doesn't matter the tune really as it's doing it on stock tune now as well :(
  10. N

Since I just reflashed to stock, I'm not currently getting any misfires. I'll have to wait until I am in order to test if unplugging the EVAP connector will help anything.
  11. N

How would one fix this? I read through that thread before posting as well as multiple idle misfire threads. I noticed you had mentioned unplugging the EVAP connector to see if that does anything. Also, why would I be getting consistent misfires and then when I reflashed my tune, they went away...
  12. N

I actually put some gumout regane high mileage in. Still working on getting through the tank however. This was after clearing the code initially. I noticed some carbon on the tips (they are normally pristine) so it's definitely cleaning something..
  13. N

Experiencing some issues with my 2020 A3. Car is tuned stage 1. 20k miles. I recently found what was originally a soft code stored for cyl 3 misfire. It's since evolved into a solid CEL. Decided to look into it and found misfires only happen at idle (700ish RPM). I have no issues driving...
  14. N

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

When you start in sport mode the dsg actually starts in D and not S.
  15. N

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

The only change I have made is the long coding in the engine module to VW instead of Audi and like I said that seems to have helped a bit. Note: This is NOT the "driving profile switchover"