GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Just took a magnet out and checked. It's not metal so must be plastic, but it also looks more scratch resistant than the B pillars. Not a single scuff on the black roof panel and mine is a 2015!
  2. R

How Old Are MK7 GTI Owners

While reading the many posts on this forum I have always wondered just how old (or young) some of us are. To keep it simple I'll ask only GTI owners and how old you were when you got it. If you are over 60 maybe you can tell us your actual age. Any comments are welcome. Maybe someone else can...
  3. R

Garage Door Opener

Where do you store your garage door opener in your GTI (or Golf) since a built in homelink system is not available for us? I wedged mine in the sunglass holder so its out of sight but still easy to use. Just pop it open when needed. My remote just happened to be a good fit.
  4. R

Keyless Entry with a Remote Starter

Bought my 2015 GTI Autobahn with keyless entry this past summer which has a remote starter that the previous owner had installed by a third party. As the car only came with one key fob, and of course the remote start fob, I asked about the 2nd original fob. He said he had to sacrifice one of the...
  5. R

My First Post

Good Day to All. Found this site while goggling a 2015 GTI. Appears to be some very good information available here from some very knowledgeable folks. Looking forward to reading about people's experiences and modifications. I bought my GTI just over a month ago and am absolutely impressed with...