GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk7GTl

Playing with a Mustang GT 5.0

This isn't the greatest video, but i was minding my own business and this coyote revved his engine at me and took off cruising. I set up my GoPro to play around a little. His mods were unknown, but it was loud. Its obvious my car is quicker especially with the head start he had...
  2. Mk7GTl

DSG repair shops?

Anyone know a good shop in Southern California that can rebuild a DSG transmissions and/or upgrade the internals? Thanks!
  3. Mk7GTl

Anyone have a Neuspeed intake?

Does anyone have a Neuspeed intake? Thanks
  4. Mk7GTl

EPC/CEL P1545 throttle valve control system malfunction

I got a EPC/CEL five times. Pretty scary when it happens on the freeway and you lose complete throtte with cars flying past you. I had to pull over twice and restart the car. It also sounds like a cammed V8 when it happens and the idle jumps up and down. I searched and didn't find much, but I'm...
  5. Mk7GTl

FS: ECS Tuning engine mount

Sold
  6. Mk7GTl

FS: JB1 Rev1 with data cable

Sold
  7. Mk7GTl

FS: JB1 Rev1 with data cable

Sold!
  8. Mk7GTl

Southern California OBDeleven coding needed

Anyone in the Los Angeles area have OBDeleven? I don't have an android phone so there is no point to order the device. I'm looking to have the urban joke tail lights coded in. :) Will kick down some money if its necessary on your end....
  9. Mk7GTl

ECS Tuning transmission mount

SOLD!
  10. Mk7GTl

MKVI R wheels

Anyone running black MKVI golf R wheels on the GTI? Curious to see what it looks like.
  11. Mk7GTl

034 dog bone insert bending

At first the 034 insert version 2.1 worked great then I started feeling drivetrain slop after 10,000 miles or so. I thought it was time for engine / trans mounts. I upgraded to the ECS and ideally they helped and I removed my 034 dog bone insert because I didn't find it necessary to have due to...
  12. Mk7GTl

Apple CarPlay and video clips

Hey guys, I was a little confused and wasn't sure if my Infotainment glitched, but I opened a video that was sent over text and it played on my car screen? How the heck do you get video clips to play on the screen? This has happen only once.....
  13. Mk7GTl

ECS tuning dog bone mount

Has anyone used this? https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/performance-dogbone-mount/010935ecs01kt2/
  14. Mk7GTl

How to clean the clark plaid seat?

Hey guys I bit into an apple and got 2 drops on the driver seat that left a stain. I tried to scrub it off with my nail, but it wasn't helpful. Any idea's on what to use to clean it off without ruining the clark plaid seat?
  15. Mk7GTl

FS: CTS FMIC NEW

Sold
  16. Mk7GTl

Forge intake replacement filter

Anyone need a Forge replacement filter? Its $110 from the website I ordered excluding shipping. I was trying to make a "open style" intake :rolleyes: and couldn't get the filter to fit inside my spulen turbo inlet hose so I just purchased a real APR intake after. Looking to get $80 shipped? Let...
  17. Mk7GTl

M1 0W40 burning smell

For the last 20,000 miles I have been using the Motul specific 5W40 and this time around I wanted to try the Mobil 1 0W40. Well its been smelling like oil burning out of my cat-less down-pipe. A friend even noticed the smell. Any thoughts? I'm about to dump this oil out and buy some Castrol 0W40...
  18. Mk7GTl

WTB: APR intake

Purchased one. Thanks! Delete thread
  19. Mk7GTl

FS: IS20 turbo

sold
  20. Mk7GTl

DIY: IS38 swap videos

Hey guys I finally swapped in the IS38 turbo. I recorded a semi detailed video that might help some of you people wanting to do this swap at home. It's not hard, BUT it will take some time. This is my 2nd swap and it was much easier. Excuse my terminology used on some of the parts and the slight...