GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Boogy's GTI

Used Neuspeed Power Module Part # 64.10.15 for sale!

Selling my barely used Neuspeed Power Module Part # 64.10.15. Was on my vehicle for less than 200 miles. Sold car due to family issues. My loss is your gain. Only asking $260 shipped and it includes a free GTI key chain :P
  2. Boogy's GTI

4 Sale - Forge Blow Off Valve for GTI or GOLF R

Selling my Forge Blow Off Valve which was removed from my 2016 GTI. Was only installed for about 400 miles! Selling for $180. Includes a free keyfob silicon cover [emoji14] Comes ready to install since I already did the hard part of cutting the vacuum tubes to length as described by their...
  3. Boogy's GTI

Loads of Parts for MK7 GTI 4 sale!

Selling the car so its back to stock. Items up for sale are: Forge BOV - $180 Shipped ( free fob protector in red included) Neuspeed tuner 64.10.15 - SOLD 034 Dogbone Insert V2 - SOLD. ( Free BMS Short Throw Clutch Stop included) USP Hatch Pop Kit - SOLD Front/Rear badge - SOLD Blue...
  4. Boogy's GTI

KBB Trade in values have me BAFFLED

So I am considering selling the GTI since my wife is now having medical issues and can not drive so no need for two cars. She has a 2014 durango which is the car I am planning on keeping due to the family. According to KBB, the 2016 GTI SE is worth more than a 2016 GTI Autobahn. It's pretty...
  5. Boogy's GTI

FS: Injen Intake

Selling my Injen intake taking off my 16 GTI wil only about 250 miles on it. I bought it for the turbo sound but my lovely wife bought me a Forge BOV so I no longer want or need the intake. Looking to sell locally as shipping from CA is ridiculous. So anyone in the California Easy Bay area...
  6. Boogy's GTI

Finally got my vehicle replacement

So after about two months of back and forth with VW, I got my 2015 GTI SE replaced with a 2016 GTI Autobahn performance package. Reason for the replacement is that I had major transmission issues within the first 200 miles within less than a week of ownership. I was able to get the upgrade...
  7. Boogy's GTI

New 2015 GTI Owner here :)

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself! Name is Anthony, I live in the Easy Bay area of California. I recently bought a new 2015 VW GTI 2DR SE. Believe it or not car has 260 miles on the ODO and its already in the shop for service. It was making all sorts of nasty noises in the clutch area...