Bump.
  3. vj123

Sold

I have replied back.
  4. vj123

Sold

Bump.
  5. vj123

FS: MuddyBuddy Floor Mat Set (lightly used)

Friday bump.
  6. vj123

Sold

Friday bump.
  7. vj123

Sold

Sold.
  8. vj123

FS: MuddyBuddy Floor Mat Set (lightly used)

Selling my MuddyBuddy Floor Mat Set (5G1061541DSP) which i used for a year. It fits MK7/7.5 Golf and GTI. Selling them as i sold my vehicle. I can meet the buyer within 1 hour of metro Detroit area. Asking $120.
  9. vj123

Sold

Sold.
  10. vj123

GTI is gone and the replacement is here

I would love to see that happening in the near future. Its not going to happen immediately but discussions like these will lead us in the right path especially after what we are going through. I was responsible for validating calipers for a major Tier 1 several years ago. At that point, ours...
  11. vj123

Make it two, considering my MK7 as well. Sadly, there are a lot of uncertainties and most people are hoping the vehicle with be built with the chosen options even if there is added delays. Some vehicles built last fall are still stuck in the plant whereas people ordered these vehicles late...
  12. vj123

This definitely is a crazy market. I paid way below MSRP for all my past vehicles and never thought paying MSRP would be a deal especially for a BMW. Hopefully you are able to find something for your wife. Thank you and yeah getting a real M is a dream come true for sure.
  13. vj123

The search for MK7.5 GTI replacement continued for a while and i finally placed an order for M3 competition last month. I didnt need this vehicle immediately and was planning to get one towards the later years of G80's lifecycle. But I ended up looking for a MY22 build allocation as MY23 is...
  14. vj123

Working from home, I’m in no hurry to buy the second vehicle. I’m going to wait until I find the right one. Yeah I was checking out the news about the new Integra, definitely looks exciting.
  15. vj123

More than half of my vehicles have been from VAG, so looking to try out something different this time.