GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

1st Gen Android only OBD Eleven Dongle

Best offer over $40 i’ll include shipping I went to the iOS version, no longer an android user
  2. J

Can anyone tell me what this screen is?

Every time I fill up, I reset the trip speedometer on my 2016 VW GTI. Somehow, some way, last time, I must have held it or pressed it in a different way and this screen popped up. Ant info as to what it references? Weird; a 2016 car that says 2014?
  3. J

Is OBDELEVEN still in business?

I purchased an OBDELEVEN back in 2016/2017, used it then, and basically never really needed to use it again. However, with my 2016 GTI telling me now at 31,000 miles I need an "inspection", I wanted to reset it, being I have maintenance done by me. So I plugged in the OBDELEVEN and was told via...
  4. J

Volkswagen Engine Water Pump Settlement

Got this in the mail today. (attached PDF) My 2016 is only 30k miles, did nothing yet, should I, and who should I trust? Oh, and if I decide to have a replacement done by someone I totally trust to do it correctly, is there a "new" latest and greatest, non-issue product that has replaced the old...
  5. J

2016 18" Austins being prepared to list for sale (6 of them) 27k on car

Awaiting new wheels, once I get in a week or so I'll be posting my OEM Austins and post pictures once dismounted and cleaned up. 2 are brand new, pristine. 3 are minimal rash. 1 is a so-so rash. I'm posting now to get feelers prior to posting a full-blown posting with pictures I'm thinking $125...
  6. J

SOLD-FS: GTI or Golf R Donut Spare-CNJ ($99)

Factory space saver (donut) spare wheel and tire package. 18" steel wheel with 125/70-18 Continental tire. Original equipment for GTI's, also compatible with Golf R's. Will fit over PP brakes. Never used, in original as-new condition. $99
  7. J

Spare Tire Fit in Trunk-Not the Donought

I think I posted this almost 3-1/2 years ago, can't find the thread. 2016 GTI, want to carry a REAL 18" OEM spare tire/wheel, not the donought. So, I tried it today, because I have a spare wheel and it does not fit. Seems like the plastic piece at the back of the wheel well in the spare tire...
  8. J

Which All Season TIre (225/40ZR18/XL (Y)

2016 GTI-S I now have my 'summer' tires (Michelin Pilot Sport 4S) on my 19" Pretorias, maybe only 500 miles on them, this year (put on at end of April). So, time for new tires on the 18" ers, as it will soon be time to take off the Prets. (I usually do so around Thanksgiving) I never ride in the...
  9. J

Considering Sale of 2-Door 2016 GTI-S PP, LP, etc.

Last year of the 2-doors. Pushing 70 years old. (me) Riding my e-bike 20-40 miles a day. Wife no longer needs to commute with 2020 Lexus RX450h, so I use that. Got my 2016 GTI-S Black, 6-speed, Plaid interior, Performance Package, Lighting Package, lightly modified with LED tail lights, minor...
  10. J

Dent Removal in CNJ

I've got 2 or 3 tiny pea sized dings from dropped branches or acorns on my GTI roof. You really got to look hard to see them. But I know they are there and they bother me. I'm looking for a top notch ding-master to remove them. Because they are on the roof, the last thing is that I get some...
  11. J

Blendmount, BV1-2003R V1 Mount - $58 (Metuchen)

Spring cleaning, BlendMount part# BV1-2003 Valentine One radar detector Gen 1 and Gen 2 mirror mount $58 shipped Like new, had on my 2004 Boxster, no longer got the car or the detector. This BlendMount® BV1-2003R mount attaches securely to the rear-view mirror stem of select Audi, Lamborghini...
  12. J

Aluminum Radar Detector Mount for Valentine One $57, Standard 2003R Series, BV1-2003R

Spring cleaning, BlendMount part# BV1-2003 Valentine One radar detector Gen 1 and Gen 2 mirror mount $58 shipped Like new, had on my 2004 Boxster, no longer got the car or the detector. This BlendMount® BV1-2003R mount attaches securely to the rear-view mirror stem of select Audi, Lamborghini...
  13. J

BLENDMOUNT-Aluminum Radar Detector Mount for Valentine One, Specialty 2026 Series, BV1-2026 $70 + shipping

SKU:BV1-2026 UPC:728028382297 Provides More Adjustments and Range! Keeps your Radar from bouncing or falling off your windshield. Mount Your Valentine One Radar Detector Without The Suction Cups !!! Securely Attaches Your V1 To The Stem Of Your Rear View Mirror. Perfect solution to get rid of...
  14. J

Valentine One G1 for sale

OEM, original box, coiled cable, visor clip/windshield mount, suction cups, lighter adapter <----(in box, never used) + V1 main unit with TMF and Junk-K fighter 100% perfect, working. Included is remote mount (ESP concealed display) Upgrading $200+ shipping & Insurance
  15. J

WHICH TIRE(S) SHOULD I CHOOSE? DILEMMA

I POSTED THIS UNDER THE APPROPRIATE SUB-FORUM WITH A FEW "LOOKS" BUT NO CONTRIBUTIONS, HENCE MY RE-POSTING TO 'GENERAL DISCUSSIONS' EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE. I love my Pretoria wheels (19" Silver), however, over the last 3+ years I've occasionally did a close curb rash necessitation a refinish...
  16. J

Which tires to Choose for my Pretorias

I love my Pretoria wheels (19" Silver), however, over the last 3+ years I've occasionally did a close curb rash necessitation a refinish, which was always 100% flawless @135 per clip, 3 times, 3 wheels. So, I swap out the winter wheels & tires with summer wheels and tires each season and have...
  17. J

Oil Change Dilemma-Question(s)

I decided to consider to have the local Mobil 1 oil change place do an oil change for my ’16 GTI. I’ve had the dealer do all the previous oil changes under the pre-purchased maintenance, and the last one was done in June this year, and the car is 3 years 6 months old with 20k miles, and I’ve...
  18. J

Austin Wheels Refinish possible?

As I get older, dumber and careless I occasionally get a bit of a too close to the curb in one way or another with my car and curb rash them. I've got summer Pretorias and winter Austins. My wheel refinisher has done the Pretorias flawlessly however he said he does not do the Austins. Any...
  19. J

MALWARE-SPAM BEING SENT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES

RECEIVING PM's with malware, anyone else? Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD) Website blocked: culturestone.info Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain scam activity.
  20. J

OEM 2016 GTI Mirror Assembly with Heated Glass

Factory takeoffs from a 2016 GTI-S with 15,000 miles when taken off. OEM mirror housings -- power mirrors with heated glass. These have the OEM glass on the passenger side and the aspherical glass on the drivers side (I swapped OEM to my new folding mirrors). I'm also including the OEM mirror...