GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hooville

FS: aFe 31-10254 Dry Air Filter Marietta, GA

Sold We had this in for a little less than a month, 6-700 miles probably. The sweet intake sounds it makes are sadly incompatible with the wife's hearing aids so it has to go! $45 picked up, I'll happily ship on your dime in the box it came in. You even get the little sticker to remind the...
  2. hooville

FS Atlanta: 2016 GTI Tail Light Set w/ LED Bulbs - $100

$100 shipped CONUS, $50 local pickup. From a 2016 GTI SE, These are OE halogen housings with LED bulbs and will fit all 2015-17 Golf/GTI/R models. I got the set from a member a few months after I bought the GTI and modified the left inner housing for a fog light (so that housing is from my...
  3. hooville

FS: L & R Rear Black Leather Low Profile/Euro Headrests w/ White Stitching - $200

Mother's Day Sale! One outer headrest is in perfect condition, the other has a scratch that is only visible if the light catches it just right. You can see it in one of the pictures. No one else will ever notice it, but you will know it's there.... ;) I tried them for a couple of weeks but my...
  4. hooville

aFe Dry Air Filter 30% Off Prime Day Sale

Happy Hunting, there is one less available! :eek: 31-10254
  5. hooville

Free Driver's Side Mirror Parts

I have: The turn signal lamp assembly (curved, clear LED piece) 5GM949101 The black plastic trim piece that surrounds the mirror glass (Mirror Housing) 5G0857601A Basic OEM switch From a 2016 GTI S so no DAP nor folding features. The cap and base were broken in a sphincter...
  6. hooville

MK7 Engine Mount TTY Bolts Needed

I couldn't find this info in one place while I was prepping for the project, so here are the VW part nos, quantity needed and tightening specs for all the TTY bolts needed to replace any or all of your motor mounts: Engine, Transmission and Pendulum. I got the tightening specs from the...
  7. hooville

WTB Drivers Side Mirror for Golf/GTI S

Got what we needed - Thanks GTI-MK7-Dude!
  8. hooville

Installing an iABED RMS Question

I'm looking at upgrading the clutch in the GTI in preparation for a tune and would upgrade to an iABED RMS while everything is apart. I'm assuming that the seal is pressed into the housing prior to install, but wanted to verify that in light of leaks arising from improper installation...
  9. hooville

Golf front bumper cover on GTI feasible?

Just curious at this point, I love the GTI performance but prefer the more subdued Golf look. The R is even better looking, but I want to keep the fog lights. Is there any non-aesthetic reason that the standard Golf bumper wouldn't work on a GTI: Cooling? I realize the R's have larger...