GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

MK7 GTI Sunshade

Selling this OEM sunshade from my GTI. I sold the car so i don't have a use for it anymore. Looking for $35 shipped
  2. W

MK7 GTI Monster Mats

Selling a used set of monster mats from my GTI. I sold the car and don't have a use for them anymore. These are $93 on Amazon currently. Asking $65 shipped.
  3. W

Sunshade for Sale (San Antonio)

Selling a facotry VW sunshade. It's in perfect shape, don't need it anymore as i no longer have my GTI.
  4. W

All Weather Floor Mats for sale (San Antonio, TX)

Selling a pair of all weather mats for a Mk7 GTI. Can meet up locally if anyone is interested. Looking to get $65 for them. If interested feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  5. W

Said Goodbye to my MK7 today

So the day has finally arrived to trade-in the GTI. I ordered an M2 a couple of months ago and took delivery of it today. This of course led me to trading in the GTI. It was a very fun car but i wanted something different. I am in the position financially to do it so i said why not. This forum...
  6. W

Platypus License Plate Mount

Platypus Tow Hook License Plate Mount Selling a used but in perfectly good shape license plate tow hook mount. Looking for $60 shipped, only shipping within the US. Pictures of the plate mounted on the car is directly from the Cravenspeed site.
  7. W

FS: Borla Type-S Catback, San Antonio TX

Selling a Borla catback that has been on the car for close to a year. Has a nice tone to it. Good for those not interested in changing the stock downpipe but wanting a little more volume to their exhaust note. Looking for $450.
  8. W

FS: Borla S-Type Catback

Selling a Borla catback that has been on the car for close to a year. Has a nice tone to it. Good for those not interested in changing the stock downpipe but wanting a little more volume to their exhaust note. Looking for $525 shipped, only shipping to the US.
  9. W

FS: Boomba Racing GTI/R Short Shifter Transmission Adapter

Selling a used but in good shape short shifter adapter. Pulled off the car because i am selling the car in the next month or so. Pulling off all of the aftermarket parts. Looking for $55 shipped, only shipping to the US.
  10. W

GTI Partout, San Antonio, TX

Selling a lot of parts that i recently pulled off of the car. Parts and prices will be listed then pictures. JB1 with Data Cable - SOLD Go Fast Bits DV+ Diverter Valve - SOLD Unitronic Intercooler - SOLD Relabeled ST XTA Coilovers - SOLD Neuspeed Cold Air Intake - SOLD CTS Catted Downpipe -...
  11. W

FS: CTS Catted Downpipe

Selling a CTS catted downpipe with about 1500 miles on it. Really wakes the car up in regards to sound as well as a nice little power bump to go with it. Will include the O2 spacer that is seen in the picture. Looking for $520 obo shipped.
  12. W

FS Neuspeed Cold Air Intake

Selling a used but in good shape Neuspeed CAI. Only selling because i am selling the car. Looking for $225 obo, shipped.
  13. W

FS: Relabeled ST XTA Coilovers

Earlier this year Deutsche Auto Parts was selling a relabeled kit of ST XTA coilovers. They are the exact same specs of an ST XTA kit. Work perfectly, only selling because i pulled them off the car as i am trading my GTI in soon. Looking for $825 shipped.
  14. W

FS: Rokblokz Mud Flaps

Selling a used pair of Rokblokz mud flaps. They are in good shape, only selling because i am selling my car. Looking for $75 shipped.
  15. W

FS: Unitronic Intercooler

Selling a used but practically brand new Unitronic IC. 1500 miles on it. Only selling because i am selling my car. Looking for $575 shipped.
  16. W

FS: Go Fast Bits DV+ Diverter Valve

Selling a GFB DV+ diverter valve. Was on the car for only 1k miles. Works perfectly and only selling because i am selling my car. Looking for $110 obo shipped.
  17. W

FS: JB1 (Rev 2) with Data Cable

Selling a JB1 that has been on my car for the last 2k miles. Works perfectly, only selling because i am getting selling the car. Looking for $325 shipped.
  18. W

FS: Wheel Locks

Looking for $30 shipped for the set. They are 26.5mm ball seat lock bolts.
  19. W

FS: DEAutoKey LED license plate lights (with resistors)

Selling a used set of LED license plate lights. They are in perfect shape and only selling because i am selling my car within the next few months. Taking all aftermarket upgrades off. Comes with a spare, unopened led bulb as well. Looking for $30 shipped.
  20. W

FS: DEAutoKey Led License Plate Lights (with resistors)

Selling a used set of LED license plate lights. They are in perfect shape and only selling because i am selling my car within the next few months. Taking all aftermarket upgrades off. Comes with a spare, unopened led bulb as well. Looking for $30 shipped.