GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: DTUK CRD3+ Tri Channel Tuning Box - 184ps TDI

Hi Selling my DTUK tuning box - bought back in May - Comes with original receipt and instructions. This is the Tri-Channel (allows for RPM detection to provide a smoother response). This fits the VW 184ps 2.0 TDI engine found in Golf GTD, Leon FR and Octavia vRS. Want £230 delivered for it -...
  2. M

Metallic Click when reving just over idle and letting off and touching throttle again

Hi I seem to have an issue that I am sure is not normal. Basically the noise is noticeable more when in traffic when you are just pulling away and braking in slow start stop traffic but I can get it to make the same noise when idle (clutch in or out doesn't make any difference). Its like a...
  3. M

Hire GTD feels quicker than mine...

Hi Long story but I currently have a hire Golf GTD as mine has been in the dealership for 3 weeks so they have given me a temporary GTD to use. Mine currently has 800 miles on the clock (only had it 3 weeks before it went in to dealership) and when I first got it I was a little disappointed...
  4. M

Custom POIs on MIB 2 Discover Nav (not pro)

Hi I am interested to know if I can put custom POIs on a Discover Nav MIB 2, I was looking to add speed cams on from pocket GPS world but seen that it seems to be only the PRO that can have the custom POIs? Any way around it?
  5. M

Front Assist?

Hi Just got my MY16 golf gtd and just wondering how the front assist works. I have seen the warning on when you get close to a car in front however it has never slowed me down..... I gave it a little test with me and my partners car but i ended up braking about a foot from her car and the...