GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: BFI MK7 Heavy Weight Shift Knob - For DSG/Auto Black/Magma Red

Cleaning out the closet from my GTI MK7 days and have a brand new BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob - For DSG/Auto Black/Magma Read (P/N GS2DGSM). Asking $150 shipped OCONUS. Email me at "chi.patel@gmail.com" or PM me if interested. Thanks!
  2. C

Digital Dash Mod - Anyone tried?

Read about folks trying to modify the dash on the MK7 to go digital... How is that working out? Any success stories and if so, links to hardware. Very interested in trying this and upgrading to an Android HU. Thanks! Chi
  3. C

Doh! Sanded Bumper Clear Coat Off - Recommendations to Fix?

So I was removing some left over polyurethene glue from my rear bumper after I removed my rear diffuser and decided that wet sanding was the best way to remove the left over residue. It was working great (and all the glue was removed), however, when I was finished and the water dried, I...
  4. C

WTF: OEM MK7 Tornado Red Rear Bumper

WTB: OEM MK7 Tornado Red Rear Bumper I damaged my MK7 GTI rear bumper and need to replace it. Wanted to see if anyone was selling an OEM rear bumper factory painted in Tornado Red. I live in San Diego, California. Chi Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  5. C

FS: Caractere Rear Diffuser (Tornado Red)

Sold! Chi
  6. C

FS: Caractere Rear Diffuser (Tornado Red)

After a few months, I have decided to make a change to the rear diffuser for my car and am looking to find a new home for my Caractere Rear Diffuser. The part has been painted Tornado Red to match the car with gloss black around the exhaust tips. Also, the exhaust tips have been opened up a...
  7. C

Body Panel Polyurethane Adhesive Recommendation

I am in the process of mounting my rear diffuser to the bumper and it requires a liquid adhesive that you put in a channel on the diffuser to bond the diffuser and bumper together. Unfortunately the adhesive (Elch Pro P1 Polyurethane Adhesive) that came with the diffuser hardened before I even...
  8. C

VW OEM Fork Mount Bike Holder

I bought a VW OEM fork mount bike holder to put on my VW OEM roof rack, however, I dont travel with my bike enough to need it. Never mounted on the car. http://www.volkswagenoempartsonline.com/vwparts/index.cfm?action=accessories&catalogid=200&siteid=218494&itemid=12299 I can take pictures of...
  9. C

Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Anyone taken the OEM MK7 side skirts and wrapped them in carbon fiber or purchased carbon fiber side skirts? I am debating whether I paint the OEM side skirts Tornado Red to match the car or if I wrap them in carbon fiber to match my Kerscher CF front lip and CF wrapped Caractere rear diffuser...
  10. C

Carbon Fiber Rear Valence: OSIR or Reiger Opinions/Pics?

I just installed the Kerscher CF front splitter on my GTI... Now I want to even it out and get a CF rear valence. I have seen a few pics of the OSIR and Reiger versions through google searches but nothing that actually shows a good image of it installed (especially for the OSIR). Also, all the...
  11. C

FS: 2015 GTI Stock Springs

Forgot that I had my stock 2015 GTI springs still sitting around. They have approx 5500 miles on them. $50.00 picked up in San Diego, CA. PM me. Chirag
  12. C

Where to Get Replacement Key Fob (besides Dealer)?

I need to get a backup key fob for my GTI (lost my 1st one and using my backup now) and the dealer said that they are around $300.00. Wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions on places that may be cheaper. Thanks! Chi
  13. C

Jack or ramps to install exhaust?

I recieved my AWE Tuning Track Edition CBE yesterday and am planning on installing it this Friday. Rather than have a shop do it, I figured I would do it myself. I have done all my engine bay mods myself so figured that replacing an exhaust can't be too difficult. However, I do not have a...
  14. C

Spacers or no Spacers - (VWR + 18x8 wheels)??

I am debating on whether I add spacers to my setup.. Car is setup on VWR springs and 18x8 MSR wheels on stock tires. Here are some pics... Thoughts? Thanks! Chi
  15. C

CTS Turbo Intake components confusion

All, I am making small upgrades to my engine and had a question in regards to CTS Turbo intake pipe and the CTS Turbo MQB High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe. I am running the stock intake box with a APe dry filter inside. I am looking to replace the stock intake tubing with the CTS silicone...
  16. C

help finding OEM part numbers for VW Emblems

I was removing my rear VW emblem and my front grille GTI emblem and unfortunately broke some important pieces... Wanted to see if anyone can help me get part numbers for the following: 1. Rear VW Emblem (specifically looking for the black piece that is behind the chrome emblem but if it all...
  17. C

Chi's 2015 Tornado Red GTI Build

I received my Tornado Red 2015 GTI Autobahn with Lighting Package last Friday from Beepi (online automotive reseller start-up). Was delivered with a bow and everything (which I ended up giving back). Pics attached to this post are how the car was delivered. And now the time has come to add...