GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

034 Billet Engine and Trans Mount

Basically brand new. You need to order new stretch bolts from 034 but these are priced 200usd less than MSRP Asking 600USD shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Z

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Built an air dam and improved the splitter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Z

DBV2 Hybrid IS38- COBB Tuned- Dyno Results.

Results with the new DBV2 Hybrid V2. 440whp/402tq Tuned with Cobb and Definitive Tuning. Stock North American Fuel system running pump 94 octane. Car is pretty much FBO. Power mods here : DBV2 V2 IS38 Hybrid DVB2 Intake DBV2 TMD DBV2 Turbo Inlet DBV2 Charge pipes Intergrated...
  4. Z

Prodigy Werks 6 Piston 330mm BBK

Up for sale is my brake kit which was purchased last summer. Installed around the end of July. The car has been stored since October. Kit is used and in good condition. I had to file the edge of the calipers to clear the 17 inch wheels. It’s purely cosmetic. Included with the kit is as...
  5. Z

I don’t know why people do this...more air into the engine bay isn’t always a good thing. Especially in high performance scenarios and even more so when has no where to vent out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Z

Put it away for the winter :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Z

Time Attack

I see alot of threads about AutoX but nothing about time attack. I compete in a local series called CSCS and will be attending 1 or 2 Global Time Attack events next season. Does anyone else compete? I would be interested in see what set ups everyone else is running. Cheers. Sent from my...
  8. Z

Installed vorshlag camber plates. Amazing product. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  9. Z

Turned it into a racecar. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  10. Z

More like the last week but I've had parts piling up waiting to be installed. Unibrace, new sparco seat, the same set of wheels with trofeo R tires, DBV2 intake and turbo muffle delete, sparco tow strap with bms go pro mount. Not pictured is a st rear sway bar as well. Been a busy week...
  11. Z

245/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE71R

These have one track day on them and a light day at that, only 3 lapping session about 10 min long each. Tires are pretty much new. Coming off the car this week. 750
  12. Z

JB4

Brand new never installed. Asking 550. No cable. PM me to arrange pick up.
  13. Z

Not yet but I plan to this summer. Thank you!
  14. Z

Dyno'd it. Green numbers are the best results. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  15. Z

I dont have ACC, only forward collision detection. I have heard that cars with ACC can have some calibration issues after if you mess around with it. I am just going to leave it connected to the front rebar and not touch it to be safe.
  16. Z

Started to install my new IC. Bumper was surprisingly easy to remove. I will hopefully finish over the next couple of days. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  17. Z

Clean work. Have you logged yet? how does it run?
  18. Z

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  19. Z

New pads and rotors. Hawk hps with hawk sector 27 rotors. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk