GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

GSW VW Roof Rack

Selling my Roof Rack off of my 2015 Golf Sportwagen for $200.00, buyer pays for shipping or local pick up is fine. I live in Los Angeles, the Roof Rack is in excellent condition. The reason I'm selling the roof rack is because Im moving into a house and Im just trying to make some cash.
  2. S

GSW H&R Super Street Lowering Springs

Selling my H&R Super Street Lowering Springs that have 22,000 miles on them. These came off of my 2015 Golf Sportwagen 1.8 TSI. Not a single problem with them, Im moving into a house so Im just trying to make some cash. Im selling them for $150, reg $211 on tirerack.com which is were I purchased...
  3. S

2015 VW Golf OEM Wheels and Tires

For Sale 4 Volkswagen Rims & Tires off of a 2015 Volkswagen Golf. These wheels only have 850 miles on them. Perfect condition, zero scratches, dents or valet scruffs. The tires are 100%. $450 local pick up or $475 plus shipping. Bolt Pattern: 5x112 Rims: Volkswagen OEM Tire Brand: Bridgestone...
  4. S

2015 VW Golf OEM Wheels and Tires

For Sale 4 Volkswagen Rims & Tires off of a 2015 Volkswagen Golf. These wheels only have 850 miles on them. Perfect condition, zero scratches, dents or valet scruffs. The tires are 100%. $450 local pick up or $475 plus shipping. Bolt Pattern: 5x112 Rims: Volkswagen OEM Tire Brand: Bridgestone...
  5. S

Platinum Gray GSW

Just got my car 3 weeks ago and I lowered it on H&R Super Sport Springs and Slapped on the 18" Austin wheels on it. Future plans: Tint for Christmas and I want a intake system but I really cant find one that works with my car. If you got any ideas for a intake please let me know, its a 2015...
  6. S

GSW intake?

Does anybody know what intake system fits on a 2015 Golf Sportwagen S 1.8t TSI? Ive been to make websites and almost all of them say the item will not fit my car. I do appreciate the help.
  7. S

MK VII speaker size?

Hi everyone, I just bought my first VW last thurs. I got a 2015 Golf Sportwagen S 1.8t TSI. I was wondering if anybody can let me know what size the inside speaker are. Im guessing the tweeters are prob 1" but I'm not to sure on the rest of the speakers. I do appreciate the help. Also If I...