GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIManEG

DKM MS Clutch

Have a NEW DKM MS Twin disc clutch kit. Comes with the updated throw-out bearing. Asking 1050.00 Shipped. My clutch was replaced under warranty due to having the early kits. Kits where on back order so I went with another kit. Just got this in today.
  2. GTIManEG

Mabotech twincooler

Mabotech twincooler. Exactly like the forge but bigger and better core. As of now missing two clamps but working on replacements. 400 shipped 360 local Located in SacramentonCA
  3. GTIManEG

034 MQB catch can

Like new 034 MQB catch can for gti 340 shipped 320 local pick up Located in Sacramento CA
  4. GTIManEG

Oil cooler

So building a engine and looking at doing a oil cooler. My track time ive seen oil temp get to 275F+ at times. From what I found only a hand full of kit out there. If anyone is running one please share you experience with it. iABED I'ts the heat exchange block, you have to build the rest of...
  5. GTIManEG

FBO GTI vs Not a slow SI !!!VIDOES!!!

Posting for my buddy but this is his car racing a fast SI, the car is fast but the driver mod is on point. Mods are in video descriptions. This is him on IS20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhOnRAJrPco Him later with more weight and IS38, The SI pick up some more HP to 380whp. Did two 40's...
  6. GTIManEG

AutoTech HPFP Fault?

So I've been running the AutoTech HPFP upgrade for months now. I've been running E30 for that time and now that i'm big turbo I moved up to E50. After that I started to get a fault. (Yes I do have a in-tank pump) P12A2 Rail Pressure sensor inappropriately high I lower to E40 and no fault...
  7. GTIManEG

ECS Stage 3 BBK

I have ECS BBK red calipers. Pads are EBC yellow. Kit has about 8k miles on them. 1,200.00 + shipping +PayPal fees Local pickup preferred https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/front-big-brake-kit-stage-3-2-piece-cross-drilled-slotted-rotors-352x32/011219ecs01-01kt/
  8. GTIManEG

GTI IS20 vs GTI IS38 *Video*

Dyno day with my friend. A short video of dynos and a pull. Mods are in the description. https://youtu.be/yQgZeWLiklo
  9. GTIManEG

WTS Unitronic Intercooler

Sold
  10. GTIManEG

R8 vs Stage 2 vs IS38

So my friend ran into this R8 and raced him loss. At the time my friend had one passenger (250lbs) no weight reduction and a full tank of gas. His car/mods 16 S DSG No tune, Eurodyne Stage 2 LT 91oct, Rev9 DP, unitronic intercooler and intake with cts turbo inlet, tires 255/35r18 RS-R R8 is 09...
  11. GTIManEG

P3 Cars Multi Gauge + add ons

Sold
  12. GTIManEG

FS Rotiform IND-T 19x8.5 ET45 W/ PSS Tires

I have 4 Rotiform IND-T 19x8.5 ET45 W/ PSS Tires Wheels have about 5k on them same with tires. Tires have 5/32 left. Are 225/40R19 Asking: 700.00 for wheels. Located: NorCal (Sacramento)
  13. GTIManEG

Golf R Front Brakes

SOLD Golf R Front Brakes I have a set of Golf R front brakes, The pads and rotors only have 10k miles on them, rest of the system has about 20k. Location: Sacramento CA Brakes are off and ready for pickup or to be shipped. Asking $400 Local Asking $500 Shipped Pic is right after install...
  14. GTIManEG

FS:IS20 Turbo

IS20 With 6k Miles Did a IS38 swap for a friend. This is his turbo off a 2015. Oil changed at 500miles, 1k and at 5K, right before the swap. Was not tuned till IS38 install. Asking 400 Shipped.
  15. GTIManEG

FS: Front GTI Brakes NONE PP

Full set of front brakes off a GTI (NONE PP) brakes have 30k on them and work grate. Just installed Golf R brakes. 300+ Shipping Don't have to ship rotors and pads to save weight. Will update with pis later.
  16. GTIManEG

FS: H&R springs

I have a set of H&R springs with 25k miles on them, the front springs are all already installed on struts, pass strut has a dent on the bottom from a crap shop installing them. 200+ Shipping. Will update with pis later.
  17. GTIManEG

FS: GTI Stock springs

I have a set of Stock GTI springs with 5k miles on them. 100+ shipping.
  18. GTIManEG

Porsche Cayenne VW Toureg Audi Q7 Brembo brakes

So Was looking at some BBKs and found the threads where people are putting the Cayenne/Toureg/Q7 17z and 18z on the MKv and MKvi. Did some digging and could not find anyone has tried or did the install on the MKvii. From what I found and thinking is this. ECS is selling the MKv brakes as a...
  19. GTIManEG

FS: FORGE Twintercooler - Red Hoses

So I have a NEW (never installed) Twintercooler that I was going to pair with my Unitronic Intercooler, when I install Stage 2+. After talking with others and tuners all came to the conclusion although it will not hurt performance it's overkill. But that Front Mount Look :D is making me not...