GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

Golf MK7 Dashboard dents/bubble outwards

Hello I have a Golf MK7 which is a 2016, When i were cleaning the dashboard from all the dust i noticed that there is some bulges/uneven surface on the dashboard which i dont know where it came from could it be the adhesive that unleashes or can it be due heat? either way this is a quality issue...
  2. U

Golf GT 150 rust after 1800 miles?

Hi I have a golf gt 150 which is a 2016, so far the car is at 1800 miles and I have already started to see rust on the brake calipers and brake discs Is this normal for a new car? I'm so confused.
  3. U

New tire/rims question Neuspeed

Hello guys i am thinking of getting new Neuspeed RSe10 wheels which is 18x8.5 +45mm which i assume it's correct size and stuff, also the tires i were looking at is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 235/40 ZR18 95Y XL would those fit without any problem? (rubbing etc..) also i am NOT considering lowering my...
  4. U

What did you do to your mk7 today?

My opinion is the following, The sound of the car is much loader/deeper when accelerating and it feels much snappier if you know what I mean, like better respond etc... Only mod I wanted to do on the car since people say my DSG7 is weak and won't handle the pressure from chip tune.
  5. U

Hi guys wanted to share my car mods. 1. Changed tail lights to R LED tails 2. Rear spoiler 3. Paddle shifters. 4. Steering wheel wrap 5. Lighter cap with R logo 6. Valve caps with R logo 7. Kili inlays front/back 8. Front/back VW emblem changed to black 9. Roof and rear mirrors wrapped to black...
  6. U

2017 Mk7 front disc cooling intake?!

Hey guys my friend have a golf GT 150 which is a 2017, I did some comparing with mine which is a 2016, I noticed this air intake for the (disc brakes?) Well I never thought about taking a picture of he's car so I took a picture of mine and painted it red somewhat how the opening looks like. Any...
  7. U

New update to Mk7 2017 vs old

Hello my friend got a new update to he's car and he have a 2017 golf GT 150 dsg7 Mine is hardware 620, software 0624. Also he got huge updates to details and stuff
  8. U

Mk7 2017 frameless rear mirror

So I saw this new update on the 2017 mk7 my question is, can you change the old mirror to this mirror have anyone tried? I have the dimming rear mirror on my 2016 and I so like the 2017 mirror anyone with some info?
  9. U

DSG7 MQ250 Torque limit from Racechip

Hi like many other people I had questions about the torque being 350 with racechip but I did read it could damage the transmissions since it's limited to 250 here's the respond I got, please reply with your thoughts about this matter. "Thank you very much for contacting the RaceChip Customer...
  10. U

Looking for a low profile gloss black rear spoiler

Hello guys, i am looking for a low profile spoiler for my Golf MK7 R-Line i cannot seem to find one because i need it to be painted glossy black and i'd rather not put a ebay spoiler on my car, so any ideas? I found one from SRS Tec but it only comes primed...
  11. U

Low profile rear spoiler for MK7

Hello guys, i am looking for a low profile spoiler for my car i cannot seem to find one because i need it to be painted glossy black and i'd rather not put a ebay spoiler on my car, so any ideas? I found one from SRS Tec but it only comes primed...
  12. U

I need urgent help with coding

Hello guys I need the coding for my stock (bulb lights) rear tail lights anyone got a clue how I can get it? It's a European car bought in Sweden, I can't ask my dealer as I still have warranty they will most likely remove it cause it messed it up so if anyone can provide me with the stock tail...
  13. U

A few things i did to mine is, - Rear/Front emblem glossy black - Wrapped Roof/Side mirrors glossy black - Wrapped the steering wheel to look like the clubsport one - OEM Golf R LED Tail lights installed - Got my oem salvador rims painted to glossy black looks sick Next up im thinking about...
  14. U

Golf GTI Clubsport details i found

Hey guys i were building my own GTI Clubsport via car creator and noticed some details that people are doing DYI, wonder if u can buy these parts from VW... The emblem is black/matt looks awesome! Chrome rear mirror and it's really thin also, i guess u dont get the sensor behind? but it looks...
  15. U

I got it from Aliexpress.
  16. U

I made this to my steeringwheel, took me 3 hours now it feels like the clubsport one ?
  17. U

I need help locating this noise

Hello guys i had this noise thats coming out from this car ever since i bought it and it's a new car Golf 7 1.4 TSI with DSG7/R-Line 2016 1300 miles, I took it to the dealer several times and only thing they are tell me is ''It's normal that's how the DSG works, it's like a manual transmission...
  18. U

New VW engines 1.5L TSI (EA211 1,5 TSI evo)

Hey guys, i just noticed in a Swedish site that VW is releaseing new engines for the next Golf, they say in the article that this tech is taken from Porsche 911 that used it 2005 and in Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman V4. They also mention that GTI will probably get this engine also with a hybrid...
  19. U

Stone chip... so deep, so sad...

Hello I got this stone chip today I tried with oem paint touch up but the chip is so deep it doesn't look good any idea what I should do?
  20. U

Question about interior LED's

Hi guys I have plus package on my Golf 7 which gave me a few things like LED interior lights but the question is, is there anyway to increase the brightness off these oem leds via vcds? Cause they are on max via the infotainment menu but they still seem a bit dark like the foot lightning is so...