GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Stock Side Mirror Assemblies

sold
  2. D

FS: Stock Carpet Floor Mats from Golf R

Black carpet floor mats from my Golf R. Brand new/never used in the car. Installed monster mats on day one. $50, will ship at buyers expense, but will hook it up cheaper for a local pickup in Austin Texas
  3. D

FS: 19" TSW Nurburgrings

Selling my 19" Nurburgrings. 19x8, 5x112, ET45. Machined face w/ black barrels. Wheels are in great condition, no curb rash at all, just looking to switch it up. Have been on the car for about 6k miles, were purchased brand new. Tires not included. Will include the full set of black conical...
  4. D

WTB: Neuspeed RSe14 in Hyper Black

Looking for a set of the RSe14s in hyper black (only looking for hyper black!!!) Would also be interested in the RSe12s, but again, only in hyper black. Would be down to trade my 19" TSW Nurburgrings in machined face/gunmetal barrels or my 19" stock Cadiz wheels off my R. May also be down to...
  5. D

VWR Springs & New Wheels

Had the VWR springs installed yesterday, and just got my TSWs mounted. Still waiting on my center cap inserts to use instead of the TSWs, so please excuse the exposed center hub.
  6. D

Chip Tuning for 2016 Rs

So with the locked ECUs for the 2016 Rs, what tuning solutions are actually in market so far? I cannot get a straight answer from Unitronics as to when/if there is a solution in the works. No idea on APR timing. I know United Motorsports has one, and GIAC. Any others?
  7. D

FEELER: 19" Candiz w/o tires in SATX

Looking to get new wheels for my R and gauging interest on my Candiz. The wheels I'm looking at are 19x8 so I would keep the tires and be selling the 19" Candiz without rubber. They have 1300 miles on them right now with absolutely no damage whatsoever. Would be looking for around $700 picked...
  8. D

Fresh Opti-Coat