GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Wheel vibrations

Help with vibration issues. Started to happen a few months after I got my wheels. The other day I rotated and rebalanced my wheels and bought new lug bolts which are conical for my Alzor wheels Stock height 2015 golf 1.8t. 19x8.5 ET 35. 215/35/19 Landsails Metal hub rings to correct size...
  2. E

Black Widow Muffler anyone?

So, with my dilemma of wanting a cat-less down pipe and already having a muffler and res delete right now. I wanted to add a black widow muffler to my exhaust. I want to see what kind of tone it would add and was curious if anyone has this muffler installed. I know my golf exhaust is 2.25 inch...
  3. E

Exhaust crackles??? I want it

So in the gti sub they were talking about a tune that can give you this. How is this done for us :) I want this but thought this was caused by aggressive tunes and catless dp. My car does it slightly at times. http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33467
  4. E

Lowest Lowering Spring for the 1.8t

I know FK springs claim 1.8" Drop but don't mention if its the same for the 1.8t or the gti. neuspeed race springs that claim 2.2" drops for the 1.8t and 1.8" drop for the gti. Reason I ask is Im looking to go lower then 2" on my 19x8.5 on 215/35/19. I do plan on getting bags when the time...
  5. E

MIB 1 Android options

Im kinda bit confused with the options us with MIB1 I've been seeing retrofit kits to upgrade to MIB2 or Discover Pro and that being a mission. Then I see we have the option for an android box but im not sure if thats ok for MIB1 Is there a thread that can be made for clarification. I dont...
  6. E

car stays unlocked? or supposed to auto lock?

Sothe other day they broke into my car well.....I left it unlocked like a moron and I thought I had locked it and they stole my wallet which fell out of my pocket and some other things. :| Well, I was wondering if this car was supposed to auto lock after a while of being unlocked. Because I...
  7. E

Rubber sounding noise from FR wheel area

HI everyone, I don't know if anyone has experienced this on their cars but I've been driving around lately and noticing a noise that gets faster as I drive faster. It sounds like if it was something on the tire. Its hard to express what the sound is like rubber touching plastic but it feels...
  8. E

How big and wide should I go

So now the ECS is having a sale and I want rims for my little golf. I cant decide how wide to go. Both are on sale for a great price! What would it take to runs these on a stock right height or should I just get some coils along with these. Alzor 020 18" Style 020 Wheels - Set Of Four...