GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

JB1 w/Data cable for sale

JB1 with Data cable for sale. In perfect condition. Selling because I am selling my GTI. $360 shipped (price firm) ###Sold###
  2. G

MK7 GTI Squeaky Clutch Cause/Fix??

My clutch has been squeaking when I push it in and let it out. Seems to be at the higher end of the clutch travel. I'm not sure if related to the squeak but I also have some clutch slip around 3000-4000 rpm at WOT in 3rd-5th gears. That started occurring soon after the JB1 install. It does not...
  3. G

MK7 GTI 6M JB1 Map6 30-90 Vid

2 door manual MK7 GTI with JB1/Map6 2nd and 3rd gear 30-90 pull, granny shifting around 65mph on flat surface. Pulls very smoothly with no clutch issue when starting WOT pull in second; as opposed to getting a few hundred rpm jump during WOT starting around 3k rpms in 3rd-5th gears. Anyway, this...
  4. G

MK7 GTI 6M JB1 Map6 30-90 Vid

EDIT: I just noticed that I created this thread in the wrong forum. It should be under GTI NOT GTD. Mods please delete. Thread can be seen here: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=189301#post189301
  5. G

Optimal Shiftpoints for Performance in the MK7 Manual GTI

What rpm are you all shifting at in your non-tuned manual GTI's for optimal/peak straight line performance? Based off ''feel/sotp'' I shift around 5000-5500 but feel isn't always optimal. The non PP makes peak horsepower at 4500 rpm (PP 4700). Stock dynos on the internet shows that horsepower...
  6. G

MK7 GTI Turbo Cool Down Process?

With turbo cars in the past it wasn't recommended to just shut the car down after driving. Doing so could potentially cause turbo damage and eventual failure. They even had turbo timers that kept your car running for a pre set time with your keys removed... In general it was like let run for 30...
  7. G

GTI S Front and Rear Factory All Seasons Do Not Match

I have a 2015 GTI S model. The front and rear all season tires are the same specs but different company brand names. To clarify; the fronts match each other, the rears match each other but the fronts and rears do not match. Is this normal :confused: