GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Steering feel

Hello, I just need an explanation of what is steering feel?...is their a difference in steering feel between a golf GTI/R and an audi S3? Is it noticeable all the time or only on track? I drove all 3 cars and there wasn't any major difference on steering "feel", even the GTI steering was sharp...
  2. C

Audi S3 is awesome

I test drove an audi S3 face lift today and it was amazing. I wonder how guys prefer a golf R other than practicality reasons (S3 sport back is not as nice as the salon). The S3 is way more luxurious inside out..has such a road presence. Am not a profesional driver nor track my car..i like to go...
  3. C

Prets Vs Cadiz

Hi all, Couple of questions: 1- what's the weight difference in KG's between 19" Cádiz vs Prets? 2- what's the weight difference in KG's between 18" Cádiz vs Prets? 3- For a LSG Golf R, am undecided between 19" Prets painted black (from factory) with carbon fibre mirrors (also from factory) or...
  4. C

my personal experience

I have rented a GTI( in LSG) and an R (lapiz blue) for a week each to c the difference between them and drove them exactly how i wud if i own them..i.e. I drove them to work, to do shopping, highways, etc..the GTI was loaded apart from PP (we don't get it here) and DCC, it had leather seats...
  5. C

New GTI...color choice..

After going back an forth..i have decided that 8000$ is a huge difference between an R and a similarly equipped GTI (in dubai). I have packaged it with discover pro nav Sunroof driver profile selection leather seats lighting package..pretty much everything..i have 3 questions: 1- Am I missing...
  6. C

2017 audi S3 facelift..what about golf R?

Hi guys If u didn't already hear the news...here it is..2017 audi A3/S3 gets a face lift which includes audi's new signature grill, amazing LED headlights and tail lights with "motion" turn signals, virtual cockpit, a slight pump in BHP (306) and torque (395NM) and audi claims that they have...
  7. C

GTI clubsport arriving in uae

Hi guys, I just came back from Ali and Sons and its confirmed Clubsport is arriving next week to the showroom. 4 doors DSG 265 BHP There r 2 trims, leather + discover pro and non leather (no navigation). leather package sticker price is 157k aed, non leather package is 145k aed. Both trims...
  8. C

Am really torn between the GTI and R

Hi guys Am sure it's been discussed billion times. I will try get to the point as fast as possible..am leaning towards the R for the following reasons 1- Am in love with lapiz blue (I know..stupid reason) 2- No wheel spin (AWD) , so I won't struggle out of junctions and roundabouts. I must say...
  9. C

2016 Golf R vs GTI

Hello guys! I tested the golf R last week and it was awesome. The growl in race mode was nice, no wheel spin, th acceleration, just incredible. But I have many doubts. The top of the range Golf R costs 182k (177k after discount) and top of the range gti is 144 after discount in Ali and sons...
  10. C

Looking to buy an MK7 GTI

Hi guys, Am new to this forum, although been reading threads on here for the last 2 months. I am planning to buy an MK7 GTI after the summer, probably in October but so many things disappoint me in VW ME and i have some doubts myself: 1- Why is GTI performance pack not offered yet, even though...