GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Rear view camera & hatch release not working...

Great tip about the rear right bulbs being linked together. mine indeed had water damage/rust inside that connector. Then I also find a bad backup bulb (the filament is broken, but im not sure when that happened, could be the vibration when I removed the bulb, because i never had dashboard...
  2. L

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

they can apparently change oil change reminder's interval now with vcds question does the car have sensor to detect low oil level? or it's just the manual oil dip stick?
  3. L

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

do all mk7 golf have check engine oil level light?
  4. L

Lost the glove box spring mechanism. How to retrieve?

Of course I messed up a simple diy task. When I put the glove box back together, that...thing popped out and lost inside the car. Now I can close the glove box and the light still works, but when I open it, I experience the full gravity pull. Instead of a gentle open. I hope I made it clear. I...
  5. L

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I removed my driver side panel to get to the broken windows control, and turns out it has a cracked casing. did you know they have these tiny plastic parts inside, and the buttons and the outer case are sold seperately, $80 each! https://imgur.com/a/9hOqySC
  6. L

the car is prompting me to change oil in 4700mi.

http://i.imgur.com/jTwYjNV.jpg well like the title said; there was no notification on the dashboard screen, no yellow triangle there neither, just in the vehicle status . what?
  7. L

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I took a picture today. I took delivery like 361 days ago with 12KM on the odo.
  8. L

Canadian with an APR flash, did you lose your DRL+fog?

when you turn the light switch to AUTO and pull on the fog light, does it still work? DRL and fog? not the big light.
  9. L

seatbelt warning going off mid drive...

This happened twice. car was in motion and suddenly the seat-belt warning light and the accompanying bong sound went off... the 5 BONG sound would repeat at an interval, just like if I start driving without the seat belt on. in between the intervals, if I detach the seat belt, the sound plays...