1. I

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sorry accidental post Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I

Chemical guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I

Got lost at the country side, so took the opportunity for a quick photo shoot with my Strietzel [emoji38] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I

Nice job. Were you working alone or did you have any friends to help? I'm thinking of doing the same on my TSI bumper cause I also notice a lot bigger bugs squished inside the parts. I only got the car for abt two months, quite new to all this. May I also know which tools you use to open the...
  5. I

Eid Mubarak! *I have a 15sec video but cant seem to upload* by itsazizbah
  6. I

Where can i get the WeatherTech [emoji18] by itsazizbah
  7. I

First time ever tying out auto detailing, in my life, and the first for my one month old golf tsi.. Start with a good two bucket method wash, followed by claying , rain x-ed, applied jetseal and top off with wax... took abt 4hours and now my car is ready for the celebrations tmrw. Eid...
  8. I

Got my headlights tinted. But it kinda looks too dark now. Hope the popos dont start harassing me. Next step, blackout all emblems with plasti dip. Stay tune! [emoji18] by itsazizbah
  9. I

Brought her out to the beach [emoji18] by itsazizbah
  10. I

Mk7 buddy

Dealer called and she finally ready to go home. Picking her up in less than an hour, after 18days of waiting.. [emoji18] by itsazizbah
  11. I

MK7 Photoshop's!!!!!

Hello . Hope you are well. Just trying my luck since this thread has not been active for quite a while. Would appreciate if you could help me Photoshop Audi's A3 18' rims into a Limestone Golf standard mk7, with a minimal drop of the suspension. I have photos below for your guide but if you...
  12. I

Officially Weird Limestone Grey Metallic Picture Thread

My standard 1.2 TSI in Limestone Grey after wax and polish at the dealership. Still waiting on paperwork before I have a chance to enjoy her. *pics was sent to me by the saleman* by itsazizbah
  13. I

Mk7 buddy

My salesperson let me in a sneak peak of my new Golf. Say hello to Strietzel! Just a few more sleeps before I gotta ride youuu by itsazizbah
  14. I

Mk7 buddy

This is my close friend who now owns a Golf TSI in Tornado Red. By this time next week, we be riding side by side as , my new Golf TSI is expected to arrive but in Limestone Grey. Thanks for letting me 'test drive' ur awesome Golf. Now it time for you to give her a name! [emoji18] [emoji18]...
  15. I

Rear Attachment

Hello, hope all are well. I'm a new member in the forum and will be driving my first golf by the end of the month. The photos, build threads, advices and whatever shares in the forum have indeed inspired me to personalised my soon to be golf, which will by the name , Strietzel [emoji28] ...