GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Lord_Flexington

Aerofabb Competition Series Wing/Diffuser

https://www.aerofabb.com/collections/competition-series-pre-order Pre-order is officially live! So for those of us who live for the High-G corners and anything race car. The team at Aerofabb finally dropped the first pieces to their competition series set. I'll be absolutely running a full...
  2. Lord_Flexington

JB4 WITH BLUETOOTH

As title states JB4 unit With Bluetooth unit. All connectors and wiring present. Located in NY and will ship anywhere. Literally shoot me an offer. Seriously, do you want a Jb4 With bluetooth? Great. Message me, like RN. Keep that warranty and go faster!
  3. Lord_Flexington

JB4 WITH BLUETOOTH KIT

As title states JB4 unit With Bluetooth unit. All connectors and wiring present. Located in NY and will ship anywhere. $430
  4. Lord_Flexington

Track Suspension-Coils +Aero

So I've got an interesting question/situation. Next year will be my fourth year of competing with my GTI. Its been a super fun journey and this winter is going to be wicked important for timing and development. So from those of you who have planned or designed your car with competition in...
  5. Lord_Flexington

Testing runs at Mid-Ohio

Enjoy, Such a fun track!
  6. Lord_Flexington

Easthood Racing-Time Attack things with a healthy dose of fun

Hey, I wanted to share a permalink to the channel www.youtube.com/easthoodracing We do a good bit of fun things with this year planning to be super special. I'd love it for people to post up suggestions/comments on things you would like to see on our channel from the forum side of things...
  7. Lord_Flexington

How to fit a Wide Corbeau FX1 Seat in the mmmkay 7

Picked up the Corbeau seat for a steal and just ran with it. Overall I think its workable for now!
  8. Lord_Flexington

Superpro 24mm Front Sway Bar

Just took off the car yesterday. 2 months old. All hardware is present. Does not come with the end links. 200$ Maybe 20-25 shipping in CONUS. I can ship anywhere though.
  9. Lord_Flexington

15' MK7 GTI PP-Mid Ohio

Listened to a few request, hope you other track minded people enjoy :)
  10. Lord_Flexington

Superpro Control Arms-Vid

Recently updated the car with new control arms from super pro and their Front sway bar to finish the cars suspension setup in the front! On track review is up next
  11. Lord_Flexington

Track Day at New York Safety Track

Not to many Time Attack competitions happening right now, so headed out to a semi localish track for a lil test n shake down.
  12. Lord_Flexington

Spulen Bleeder Block -Review

The mod https://www.uspmotorsports.com/Spulen-6-Speed-Clutch-High-Flow-Bleeder-Block-1J0721468C.html So for the past 2 years I've run just the oem valve delete in the car. Saw spulen had their own version, went and snagged it earlier last month. Install is really easy. Unplug your OEM Put the...
  13. Lord_Flexington

USP Hatch Pop Kit DIY/Review

Still an awesome piece of kit to pick up for QOL (Quality of life) improvements!
  14. Lord_Flexington

Mele Design Custom Battery Box

Finally, I did something cosmetic and performance-based! Racing team and I did some cool work with these guys out of Portland Think it came out pretty well, nice safe way to save some room and weight One thing that I had to look up as well. You do need to update your battery settings when...
  15. Lord_Flexington

MK7 GTI VS 2 VETTES

I had some fun this weekend :D Had to fit in a quick dash before lunch! 9IpXJd9fU6k&feature=youtu.be Can someone please tell me how to embed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IpXJd9fU6k&feature=youtu.be
  16. Lord_Flexington

I just found this page and I feel dumb.

So, I've been a member here for years and never saw this section. Like what have I been doing with my life? So with that said, I like to go fast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OZKqipHZw I've got some other vids on there but Time Attack racing is pretty fun, so hello to everyone else...
  17. Lord_Flexington

Tires-Federal Rs-R-235/40/18

Welcome, Selling a set of like new Federal RS-R Tires 235/40/18 Less than 500 miles on em. I will ship them have address/paypal ready. I can't use them for any of my competitions so have at it. (Regulations) 140TW $300 Get you some grip this summer
  18. Lord_Flexington

ECS Engine Mount-100

Selling ECS engine Mount Does not come with bolts (use OEM or go to Home Depot) No damage or problems just went with a stiff unit for racing. Will ship anywhere Est 15-20 for shipping in the states.
  19. Lord_Flexington

VMR V705 18X8.5 ET 35 Wheels with 235/40/18 tires (WILL SHIP)

Hello! I'm selling a set of Black VMR V705 Wheels and tires. Yes I will Ship Spec Black ET35 18x8.5 No cracks, crazy rash or anything like that on them. One wheel has the chip pictured the other has the lip bend. Doesn't affect balance or anything. Happened early on in ownership and no ones...
  20. Lord_Flexington

Federal RS-R -235/40/18

Set of Fedearl Rs-R tires Bought last year 235/40/18 Less than 500 on them. Need to make room for competition tires. Yes, I will ship at your expense. LMK I need these outta here $380