GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Lord_Flexington

SOLD: Roc-Euro Drivetrain Stabilizer

I'd buy it for 60$ shipped to NY . DM/Papyal ready
  2. Lord_Flexington

Gimmicky waste of time/money/effort mods

The front end gets super "tight" I equate it to my most hated phrase "it drives like its on rails" which is terrible analogy (to me) You turn the wheel left and it feels like its got 20lbs of extra "force" acting on it. The front feels like it only wants to continue in the direction the car...
  3. Lord_Flexington

The OEM Front endlinks arent adjustable. So if you are working on the suspension and lower the car and what not it can help to have adjustable links so you can dial in the front as you like. -Not sure why you would puke? Its a pipe system. They don't rub when installed properly, work as...
  4. Lord_Flexington

Saaaaaaame. Thats the fun of it all. Trying a bunch of stuff to see what works and what doesn't.! Debating getting another mk7 (cause fuck mk8 pricing) Just to enjoy the street life again!
  5. Lord_Flexington

Hmm Well maybe because my car is different than most but this is generally accepted for FWD motorsports I Running Fortune auto 510s , RSR cage ect, and I honestly don't give two shits about how it drives when not on track. FSB = Stiffer front and for me much more under steer, some of the...
  6. Lord_Flexington

I'll add here. 1. Charge Pipe setups. Not really gimmicky per say but when you start pushing 30+lb of boost using the OEM charge pipes or the VTT ones (love these) are the way to go. The more spaces you have for a weakness int he system things can blow off rather easy. (multi piece systems are...
  7. Lord_Flexington

Important PSA regarding improperly built TPC20 Turbos

This is the proper take. Amusing to see that OP is still on the crusade. In any case just for some weary internet traveler. <---TPC20 with 4 years of use and abuse. Finally retired it last season (for a newer TPC unit) , just to be put into an alltrack so it can continue to provide despair...
  8. Lord_Flexington

SOLD FS: JB4 with Bluetooth connector $150

Aye I'll take this off your hands shipping up to syracuse.
  9. Lord_Flexington

To follow up on your post. There are 2 DMV groups that are mk7mqb based one is NOVAdubs and NGP...

To follow up on your post. There are 2 DMV groups that are mk7mqb based one is NOVAdubs and NGP (New german performance) is a EU race shop/perfmance shop thats is always looking to help customers plan out things and have fun.
  10. Lord_Flexington

FS: OEM Stock mk7.5 Downpipe $500 SOLD

This still available?
  11. Lord_Flexington

Official APEX VW VS-5RS Forged 17" & 18" Wheel Thread

Brushed Clear looks fantastic. Looking forward to running a set in the future :D
  12. Lord_Flexington

TPC IS20 Hybrid from stock

Depends on timing. Im debating trying the proven unit first. Just to see what it can do. Then the BB. AFter that go right to the biggest one we can flow fuel with :D
  13. Lord_Flexington

TPC IS20 Hybrid from stock

wasn't really worth it. given the power the 1.8 can do on a normal is20. then slap anyother hybrid the 18 just wasn't going to have a place to exist from what I understand. getting ready to put a TPC20 on the 1.8 this fall.
  14. Lord_Flexington

Are you running SPULEN Boost Pipe kit? Come in please.

Sadly i do not. You can certainly shoot them a message tho!
  15. Lord_Flexington

Are you running SPULEN Boost Pipe kit? Come in please.

I run the usp intake. so that works perfectlt with no mods. https://www.uspmotorsports.com/USP-Tear-Duct-MQB-Cold-Air-Carbon-Intake.html usp=spulen