GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Snailed_It

VWR Drop In and Honeycomb

Any of you running stage 2 go with the VWR Drop In filter and honeycombed air intake location? Cheers! http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5130 if you scroll down, the red highlighted area for reference.
  2. Snailed_It

Curious

How many of you mk7 members are part of VW MK7 Golf-GTI-R-MQB on Facebook?
  3. Snailed_It

Stage 2 HELP

Alright.. First off I'm a greenie so I'm learning here. Planned on going APR Stage 2. Have my catless DP and DV+ sitting in my garage. Here's where I need help. I can't help but notice everyone talking about heatsoak and all the issues that come along with it! It has put a hault to my plans as...
  4. Snailed_It

What would you offer?? Austins w/tires

Considering selling my stock Austins w/Pirelli's. 1k miles on them. Perfect condition, no scrapes, gashes, etc. Locared in SLC Utah. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Reasonable offers will be considered.
  5. Snailed_It

Allignment Needed?

Once dropped, is alignment required? H&R Sport Springs, 1.3 front and back. Thanks gents.
  6. Snailed_It

Lets talk: Stage 2 gas mileage

Close to pulling the trigger on stage 2. Gives me your views on gas mileage consumption after tune. Better/worse? Worth it? Cheers!
  7. Snailed_It

"Stage" Questions

Can someone please explain this noob what each "stage" entails? I'm aware of stage 1 being an ecu tune. After that.....? Cheers!
  8. Snailed_It

Automatic Wipers

So...rained today.. and no magical wipers came on. It's selected in my options to be automatic... What's the secret folks? Cheers!
  9. Snailed_It

Let's talk Downpipe

Although I've had many vws, I've kept most stock aside a stage 1 APR tune. I was offered from what I can tell a good deal on a downpipe. $100 for a used CTS roughly used for 6 months. What are your thoughts on the product as far as quality/durability? In addition, if I just do a stage 1 tune w/...
  10. Snailed_It

HELP- Front mounted license plate bs

How in the hell do I remove this POS? I asked the dealer to do it before delivery and you see how well that went over.. Any assistance would be awesome! Cheers!
  11. Snailed_It

Drop it like it's hot!

So my plan is to drop my ride with some H&R Sport Springs here shortly and purchase wheels. My question to you with experience is...is there a benefit to sticking with stock 18x8's with spacers vs 18x9.5? Financially, it would obviously be cheaper to replace just the wheel seeing I have brand...
  12. Snailed_It

FS UT: Blizzak WS80s on Steelies

FS I have a set of 4 Blizzak WS80s on 5x112 steelies. Tire size-205/55/16. All with less than 700 miles on them. Perfect condition, no defects. Moving to Florida so no longer have a need. Originally paid $832 with mount and balance. $500. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Located in SLC Utah...