GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Cant take it anymore. Thinking of selling my GTI

You're gonna lose a lot of money if you do that. You might as well keep it. Lesson learned, don't buy a black vehicle in an environment where it always gets dirty. My MK7 is silver but I have a black vehicle and it always looks great, granted I live on the coast. Good luck Sent from my iPhone...
  2. A

Fender Audio speaker issue

I have the fender audio in my MK7, I've had the car for 7 months now and it's been great, however recently I've noticed that the front passenger main speaker, (not the tweeter) has this weird buzzing/high pitch & rattle sound to it when listening to my music. Even at a low volume you can hear...
  3. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

washed her even though it's probably gonna rain again [emoji53] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

Installed my personalized plates after waiting 3 months haha, still riding with no front plate, and still waiting for the day I get pulled over for it lol, now back to performance mods! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

APR stage 1 tune makes it a lot more fun and removes that stupid governor, any tune really haha, cheers man! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Scary DSG experience today..

So today on my way to work I was waiting at a red light when it turned green I casually accelerated very gently like I normally do, didn't launch the car or anything and the transmission jerked extremely hard like my car was clunking back and forth real bad. It was so bad my traction control...
  7. A

18 inch Austin OEM rims & tires

Selling my 18 inch Austin rims that came on my mk7 , also includes the standard bridestone potenza high performance all season tires as well, rims are flawless and have no curb rash/damage and tires are in great condition with 4000 miles on them. Asking $800. That's a great deal considering...
  8. A

Installed deautokey LED license plate lights, they look great, I also have their brake LED's & front Amber turn signals, next will be cornering LED's [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

That's a sexy ass wagon no lie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

One touch window up/down..

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem...I have a , 4 door, 5,000 miles... had it for over 3 months now, car has been flawless except for a faulty driver side window switch (rattled bad when playing music) so dealer replaced and it still rattles but it's not as bad, that was about...
  11. A

18 inch Austin rims & tires

OEM Austin rims & tires off my 2015 GTI. The rims are absolutely Flawless with no curb rash, and the tires are in good condition and gave 4,000 miles on them. I'm asking $900 for the set, willing to ship within the U.S., buyer pays for shipping local pickup preferred, I am in Southern...
  12. A

Coolant level

Just changed the oil for the first time in my GTI and I noticed that the coolant level is at the bare minimum, the engine was pretty warm while I took this picture idk if this has something to do with it but is this normal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

got my front LED Amber turn signals in the mail from deautokey, can't wait to install them later on! Real high quality stuff Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

How much did you lower it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

18x8 rims, offset is 45mm. It's truly an astonishing look the pictures don't do t justice. Got a sweet deal on tirerack.com for everything. It's my lowered right now, but I am going to lower it just one inch soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. A

brand new summer tires & sparco rims [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. A

Cracking/popping noise engine compartment

So I've noticed this noise since I've had my car and it's always bothered me but I'm sure it absolutely has to be normal, under a light load when I'm driving if I'm going slow (below 20mph) and I accelerate there's like this popping/cracking noise that corks from under the hood like it sounds...
  18. A

18 inch Austin's & tires

Selling my oem rims & tires off my GTI. Only had the car for two months, rims are absolutely flawless and tires have 4,000 miles on them and are in great condition. Bridgestone Potenza all season tires. Asking $1000 for everything, no trades. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent...
  19. A

Thanks man! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. A

put tint on her today...so much better I think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk