GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DanielSL

FK High Tec Springs

Has anyone lowered their Mk. 7 with the FK High Tec springs as of yet? I just received mine, and will be installing them along with my TT/RS front brake set-up. Will be a month or so before I get them on, so was hoping to see some others pics/reviews in the mean time. My GTi is a daily driver...
  2. DanielSL

TTS / TTRS rear brakes to Mk. 7 platform?

As I prepare to do the front TTRS install, I still have not been able to find a set of PP/R rear brakes to install at the same time. Because of this it got me thinking of other Non-BBK options for the rear. I am wondering since the architecture of the MQB Mk. 7 leads to direct bolt-on of the...
  3. DanielSL

Switching front brakes to rear, when installing BBK???

I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of an available conversion kit to install our fronts to the rear axle, when installing a BBK? I have been waiting to install my TTRS brakes until I also have the rears figured out as well. It only makes sense that someone would engineer, and make...
  4. DanielSL

PP rear brake upgrade with BBK install???

I purchased, and am installing the Audi TTRS brake kit to my 2015 GTi S. I would like to know if anyone has seen an upgrade for the rear brakes to the "PP" brake option? I believe one of the vendors had a kit to upgrade a Non-PP car to PP brakes, but it was for all four corners. Thanks, ahead of...