GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Blue strip through the headlights looks freakin awesome. Wish this was an option to choose colour. Would have taken blue any day over the subtle silver on the R Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  2. B

Changed the cornering bulbs Osram H7 super white Right with old yellow bulb Left with new white bulb I will say this, the yellow light does seem to illuminate a greater distance than the white light judging by the protection on my garage wall. Nonetheless white looks more uniform. Sent...
  3. B

Same dilemma, thinking of removing my R badge. Like the thought of the uniform look, but seen a few and in some cases it makes the back look a bit bland Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  4. B

Why did you replace the back seat headrest? Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  5. B

From all the reviews I've read, only complaints I've seen are on version 2. Not really any conclusive data, just my observation. I have version 1, want to try and see what difference it makes Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  6. B

Exhaust looks wicked Why did you remove the 034 insert? Which version do you have? Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  7. B

Installed Forge TIP [emoji51]
  8. B

Interested to hear your review on the 034 insert. Planning on doing the same but just a bit worried about the vibration under normal driving. Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
  9. B

Hi woody, Looks good, wanted to clarify a few things, 1. How did you manage to cut that left side of the intake so neatly? I want to do the same thing but don't want to make a mess of it. 2. With it cut out, has the sound or performance changed in any way? 3. For it to work properly you...
  10. B

Got some scuff plates made up using vinyl stickers, waiting until someone comes out with proper metal ones for the R. A word of advice if you going to do this, use matt or low gloss vinyl. High gloss looks abit cheap. Also 35mm is a good width, my guy made it 40 and its a bit to wide.
  11. B

Pedal box reviews

Hi guys, Want to install a pedal box on my Mk7R DSG, and am interested in any negative impacts it may have. I've done the research and I understand what it does - improved throttle response so doesn't add power but rather gets you into the power band faster. And I've read all the positive...