GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Powertrain Warranty Help

Hi Everyone, it's been awhile since I posted, but I hope everyone is doing good. I'm about to approach 60,000 miles and I have a dilemma of whether or not I should purchase the powertrain warranty. I want the powertrain warranty because I've been having issues with my GTI burning oil fairly...
  2. M

New BBK ST-40 for sale

I sold a bunch of car parts a while back on facebook, and noticed I still had these available. I couldn't get much traction locally so I'm willing to ship. They're brand new Stoptech ST-40 BBK. SOLD It's the same kit as below, and includes everything as listed...
  3. M

CTS Intake W/ SAI Filter Wrapped in Heatshield

(SOLD) I'm selling my CTS Intake W/ SAI Filter wrapped in heatshield for $$$ shipped!! I recently sold a bunch of car parts due to buying a new house and investing in landscaping projects.
  4. M

FS: 355x32mm BBK for MK7 GTI

Hi, I'm selling my red 355x32mm StopTech BBK for the MK7 GTI for $1,700. Brand new in box. I was planning to autoX my GTI, but I changed my mind. These brakes go for about $2,800. I live in Austin,TX but I'm willing to meet halfway in Dallas/Houston/SA...
  5. M

For Trade: 355mm BBK for PP Front Brakes + cash

Hi, I have a brand new StopTech ST-41 355mm BBK that I would like to trade for the front PP GTI brakes + $1400. Looking for brakes that have not been tracked and not too many miles (<5,000 preferred). I was planning to track the GTI, but decided to save it as my daily driver for now. These...
  6. M

Feeler:OEM Folding Mirrors

Thinking of selling my power folding mirrors I purchased from bec auto parts. Still in box. Reason for selling is I don't park in tight spaces as much as I use too(downtown, gym, etc.). I'd rather spend that money on a shift knob, short shifter, or shift bushings. Images per request. SOLD
  7. M

Engine Rattle 'video'

Hey Everyone, I know there has been a lot of threads on rattles: seats, suspension, rear trunk, and more. However, I usually don't see a solution or dealerships tend to ignore it. Well today I was looking around the engine bay and stumbled across this rattle. Have a decent video. I tend to hear...